Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labour & Lib Dems really are doing a magnificent job of handing the next GE

Labour & Lib Dems really are doing a magnificent job of handing the next GE

to the Conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    to the Conservatives.
    Jo Swinson about Boris "..[he] has been found guilty of breaking a law"

no he hasn't.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

to the Conservatives.
    How so?

I rarely look at news these days, preferring to be uninformed than misinformed.

to the Conservatives.
    Ahh, but when Boris fails to deliver Brexit by the 31/10 then the reasoning is he loses a lot of support (polls do seem to back that up)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ahh, but when Boris fails to deliver Brexit by the 31/10 then the reasoning is he loses a lot of support (polls do seem to back that up)
    Yes, but if it doesn't happen then he's making sure that everyone knows, it's not because he hasn't tried too

Labour seems to be filled with seriously obese delirious shouty housewives imo

Is my main TAKEAWAY this week imo

to the Conservatives.
    Nah, this is what all you say. And in the case of Labour (as you insist on spelling it), it may be true. But there's a need also to prevent the country from turning into a failed state, and that's what we're facing here in the US of A. I'm talking about anarchy, a splitting of the country into different ethno-regions, with California and New York being part of Neo-Mexico, and the Heartland the Great Aryan Redoubt. No doubt you would consider this highly amusing. I, for one, would not...

Yes, but if it doesn't happen then he's making sure that everyone knows, it's not because he hasn't tried too
    If he doesn't leave and asks for an extension then any General Election held after that runs the risks that the Brexit party stands against the Tory party and blames Boris for not delivering what he said
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

to the Conservatives.
    To quote the fabulous band The Specials from their difficult 2nd album "it's all a load of bollox"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    To quote the fabulous band The Specials from their difficult 2nd album "it's all a load of bollox"
    Second albums are always difficult. You have your whole life to write the first one and only six months to write the second.