Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hang on. There were loads of us posting last night after the game. Where've they

Hang on. There were loads of us posting last night after the game. Where've they

gone?

It was pretty much perfect last night other than EFR's injury and Ozil coming off.

Freddie looked good sitting on our bench.

I think Unai might leave even if we get Top 4 and maybe win a trophy.

His view might be - Ive stabilised the club post Wenger, weeded out the dead wood, integrated new players in a new system and a new philosophy and got us back into the CL...therefore mission accomplished.

I’ll take that Barcelona job now and let Freddie bring through more of the kids ie Eddie, Tyreece, Balogun, Burton etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    gone?

It was pretty much perfect last night other than EFR's injury and Ozil coming off.

Freddie looked good sitting on our bench.
    Great to see Nelson getting involved. And very impressed with Martinelli - looks far more developed than an 18-year-old should be. Loved Chambers cross for that first goal

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think Unai might leave even if we get Top 4 and maybe win a trophy.

His view might be - Ive stabilised the club post Wenger, weeded out the dead wood, integrated new players in a new system and a new philosophy and got us back into the CL...therefore mission accomplished.

I’ll take that Barcelona job now and let Freddie bring through more of the kids ie Eddie, Tyreece, Balogun, Burton etc etc
    Spain job a possibility post Euros as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Loved Chambers cross for that first goal
    A first time ball without several unnecessary touches
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Great to see Nelson getting involved. And very impressed with Martinelli - looks far more developed than an 18-year-old should be. Loved Chambers cross for that first goal
    Chambers has a goal and an assist from each wing in the last game and a half. I really want him tried at CH instead of Luiz. We kept a clean sheet in the opening game, but since the Chav reject started playing, Papa Sok's gone to ****.

I'd try Holding, Chambers, Hector and LT3. If it works, we could be sorted for the long term. And drop Xhaka and play any two of Torreira, Gwendo and Willock as a double pivot, allowing us to bring back Ozil.