Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking forward to the League Cup tie with Forest tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I've only been watching on dodgy streams, but Sok has played with loads of different partners since he signed, and he's looked his worst when playing with the Chav.

When will we learn that the Chavs only sell us sleeper agents? When we have the FBs fit, I want Holding and Chambers given a run of five games in a row. Then we can decided.
    Well that's really Sokratis's fault not Luiz's. The latter has played in a League title winning team, a Champions League winning team and other sundry cups. I doubt if he was "****" he would have done so. Also check out Chelsea's defensive record this season - definitely hasn't improved since selling him

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They are not really sleeper agents, just players perhaps that they may not really miss very much by selling to a rival.

Bit like when United sold us Silvestre.
    I think this case is a bit different - not sure Lampard could handle big characters in the dressing room and wanted Luiz out.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think this case is a bit different - not sure Lampard could handle big characters in the dressing room and wanted Luiz out.
    What a silly sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well that's really Sokratis's fault not Luiz's. The latter has played in a League title winning team, a Champions League winning team and other sundry cups. I doubt if he was "****" he would have done so. Also check out Chelsea's defensive record this season - definitely hasn't improved since selling him
    I really thought he'd be a great short term fix. I was delighted when we signed him. Now I've actually had a look at him, as opposed to his trophy cabinet, I want him sent back to West London and his place given to Holding, Chambers or even Mustafi.

I don't like him, and his hairdo makes it hard to tell him from Gwendo when the stream's dodgy.

Only league clean sheet was when he didn't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I really thought he'd be a great short term fix. I was delighted when we signed him. Now I've actually had a look at him, as opposed to his trophy cabinet, I want him sent back to West London and his place given to Holding, Chambers or even Mustafi.

I don't like him, and his hairdo makes it hard to tell him from Gwendo when the stream's dodgy.

Only league clean sheet was when he didn't play.
    Against an utterly toothless Newcastle attack, you mean - not sure you need Sherlock to work out why that may be. Defensive partnerships need time to settle as well (Adams and Bould conceded 10 goals in their first five games together ) Absolutely agree about getting the two shaggy haired ones confused though