Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So who got the best of the Sanchez Mkhitaryan deal?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Manchester City. As they would have possibly lost Sterling as well as ending up with a rubbish Sanchez
    But maybe he would have been good there.

he was bloody brilliant for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But maybe he would have been good there.

he was bloody brilliant for us.
    Not so much in that last season

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not so much in that last season
    Was giving the ball away once every three minutes, on average, at his peak wasteman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Was giving the ball away once every three minutes, on average, at his peak wasteman.
    There was that home game for Utd early on, where he did nothing but lose possession for the entire game. The Utd fans were in a state of shock and denial, and Mourinho’s face was a picture.

He was a strange little chap really. Seems to have suffered a major burn out. Must’ve been all that rock climbing he did at London Colney.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    There was that home game for Utd early on, where he did nothing but lose possession for the entire game. The Utd fans were in a state of shock and denial, and Mourinho’s face was a picture.

He was a strange little chap really. Seems to have suffered a major burn out. Must’ve been all that rock climbing he did at London Colney.
    Apparently he played 31 of 77 possible games for United and completed only 13 of those he started.
    Still, he's considerably richer now...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”