Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We're signing a bloke called Meccano apparently.

We're signing a bloke called Meccano apparently.

I've never heard of him. Apparently we have to give them one of our players called Smioth Rowe in exchange. I've never heard of him, either.

All in all, I am excited by this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've never heard of him. Apparently we have to give them one of our players called Smioth Rowe in exchange. I've never heard of him, either.

I'm thinking Smith Rowe sounds more like a building firm, while Maitland Niles sounds like an estate agent.

Who???????????

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Who???????????
    The Canadians are the true masters of two-worders. They evoke all the romance of the frontier!

Boise Cascade. Macmillan Bloedel. Alberta Pacific. Millar Western. Weyerhauser. All right the last is not two words but it kind of is.

Emery can now assemble his defence
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

We're signing a bloke called Meccano apparently.
    We're going to build our team around him.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    The Canadians are the true masters of two-worders. They evoke all the romance of the frontier!

Boise Cascade. Macmillan Bloedel. Alberta Pacific. Millar Western. Weyerhauser. All right the last is not two words but it kind of is.
    Wes ****.... yep, I agree
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar