Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You realise that it was the abuse of Wenger that angered

You realise that it was the abuse of Wenger that angered

the football Gods and brought us here, don’t you?

wd you fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

wd you fools.
    No, it was stupid bloody Dutch tossers who couldn't be bothered to defend a league..wd the clogg wearing ****s imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

wd you fools.
    It was the hounding of Unai by the Wengerphiles that done it, sc.

You and your ilk

That and some really shít defending at the end by the post-hitting, Dutch shít****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was the hounding of Unai by the Wengerphiles that done it, sc.

You and your ilk

That and some really shít defending at the end by the post-hitting, Dutch shít****s.
    Do you know who it was that sold Moura to Spurs, hmm? Yes, that's right. It was Unai bloody Emery. He is to blame for this & make no mistake.

wd you fools.
    I have seen the alternate argument that it is (was?) Wenger who has brought us to this point.

It was during his tenure that Spurs were allowed to catch up with and in the eyes of some overtake us. Liverpool also were not always so far ahead of us as they are now.

One can say football is cyclical of course but equally he presided over this. His rule. His lies. His stubbornness in not leaving earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you know who it was that sold Moura to Spurs, hmm? Yes, that's right. It was Unai bloody Emery. He is to blame for this & make no mistake.
    For once, I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    arsenal fans are champions league winners of footballing theories/jinxes/voodoo/conspiracies

Right. If anything, he ought to have been abused more and sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have seen the alternate argument that it is (was?) Wenger who has brought us to this point.

It was during his tenure that Spurs were allowed to catch up with and in the eyes of some overtake us. Liverpool also were not always so far ahead of us as they are now.

One can say football is cyclical of course but equally he presided over this. His rule. His lies. His stubbornness in not leaving earlier.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    arsenal fans are champions league winners of footballing theories/jinxes/voodoo/conspiracies
    This time tomorrow, our season will be over

I saw Arsene doing some punditry & he was wearing some very elegant spectacles & looked thoroughly rejuvenated. Can we not just pretend that this season never happened, write an apology letter to Him and beg for His forgiveness. It would be like he had never left

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

• His refusal to allow anyone else a real coaching role.
    • His inability to adapt to the situation on the pitch.
    • Attempting to buy the loyalty of mediocrities by awarding them eye-watering contracts and leaving us saddled with them.
    • Designing the ArabBowl to be a giant tourist trap, not a football ground.
    • Using a sleeping bag as a coat.
    • Speaking in a ridicules comedy french accent.
    • Being incapable of constructing a sentence using the pluperfect tense.
    • Sticking his cock in a pox ridden rapper woman.