Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I知 going to bed now. But at 5.30 tomorrow, I値l wake up knowing that Spurs are going

I知 going to bed now. But at 5.30 tomorrow, I値l wake up knowing that Spurs are going

to play Liverpool in a CL final and the gaping void of howling, chaotic, amoral nothingness that is the rock to which we cling in an uncaring universe will be the clearest thing in my mind. And yours.

This is where abandoning Wenger has brought us. We deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    to play Liverpool in a CL final and the gaping void of howling, chaotic, amoral nothingness that is the rock to which we cling in an uncaring universe will be the clearest thing in my mind. And yours.

Wake up? I could barely sleep last night. Tonight I will lie tortured in a pool of sweat, Harry Kane's gurning face holding big ears aloft, in front of me.

We fully deserve this and more. I don't even watch GoT, but winter is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Wake up? I could barely sleep last night. Tonight I will lie tortured in a pool of sweat, Harry Kane's gurning face holding big ears aloft, in front of me.

We fully deserve this and more. I don't even watch GoT, but winter is coming.
    Yep, was still wide awake at 2am, even a blast of killing things on the Xbox couldn't unwind me!

Then to top it all, saw some scum fan in full kit on the way to the train station this morning.....in Manchester!!! FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I fear that we have not yet hit rock bottom either. Next season we may get there.

At least we can forget about football for a few months from tomorrow. Cricket is here

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yep, was still wide awake at 2am, even a blast of killing things on the Xbox couldn't unwind me!

Then to top it all, saw some scum fan in full kit on the way to the train station this morning.....in Manchester!!! FFS
    Nowhere is safe. Might be time to start that 100 months of solitude I致e been planning.