Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What is the maximum length of time a human can survive a Disney resort for?

What is the maximum length of time a human can survive a Disney resort for?

Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Asking for a friend.
    I managed four days in Orlando once. Mind you, I was there for work, so didn't have any kids with me or have to go to any of the 'attractions'. I just sat around, really.

Asking for a friend.
    On a similar kind of note, is there some sort of large arcade type place where an adult can go and spend some moneys on coin pushing machines and crane things without going to a ghastly seaside towns.

also asking for a friend called Fash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    On a similar kind of note, is there some sort of large arcade type place where an adult can go and spend some moneys on coin pushing machines and crane things without going to a ghastly seaside towns.

also asking for a friend called Fash.
    There used to be a place on Wardour Street ISTR. Not sure if it had coin pushing machines though.

Sorry, this is not very helpful. Have you tried Brighton? It's not too ghastly imo.

Nowadays, at least you can drink there. I presume you mean the Florida one?

Asking for a friend.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."