Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The outdoor supplies shop in Cockermouth is closing down.

The outdoor supplies shop in Cockermouth is closing down.

Picked up some terrific bargains today. Base layers, socks, thermal long johns, you know the score. Hurry if you want anything though, all the stock will be gone soon.

Did you see the result of the Liverpool Barcelona game? Amazing really. I suppose Salah scored the goals?

Is there another semi final this week or is it next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Picked up some terrific bargains today. Base layers, socks, thermal long johns, you know the score. Hurry if you want anything though, all the stock will be gone soon.

Did you see the result of the Liverpool Barcelona game? Amazing really. I suppose Salah scored the goals?

Which one is that? Is the really old-fashioned hardware store/gunsmith still there?

There's no such place. You just wanted to say cock and mouth in the same sentence you filthy old homo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which one is that? Is the really old-fashioned hardware store/gunsmith still there?
    The one opposite the arts and crafts supplies shop.

Yes, it is.

Did you know that there is a little Italian restaurant which serves perfect, and I mean perfect, pizza... in Gosforth? Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    There's no such place. You just wanted to say cock and mouth in the same sentence you filthy old homo
    He uses those 2 words a lot when he's talking to your mum
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yes, it is.

Did you know that there is a little Italian restaurant which serves perfect, and I mean perfect, pizza... in Gosforth? Madness.
    They import it from Dubai FACT

Yes, it is.

Oh, I know where you mean. There are a lot of quite decent bric-a-brac/antique shops in Cockermouth. Always good for whiling away a few hours. The best pub is The Bitter End, which serves a magnificent pint of Jennings. The Fletcher Christian is (or was) a kip.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He uses those 2 words a lot when he's talking to your mum
    What are you his little bitch now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What are you his little bitch now!!!
    No, that is still berni, I'm too old to be his bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    No, that is still berni, I'm too old to be his bitch
    Well berni's no spring chicken and he's only got one ball. I wonder, perchance, if the other is in the Albert Hall.