Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love them or loath them

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I can.

They are ****s.

Every one of them, especially Klopp.
    Well said, sw. I'm frankly sickened by some of the praise I've seen heaped on the wall-pushing murderers on here.

I do not like the way Klopp celebrates each goal
    He turns to the bench/stand for adulation as if to say "How amazing was that" similar to a blinking Cantona once

Also his back is much too straight
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well said, sw. I'm frankly sickened by some of the praise I've seen heaped on the wall-pushing murderers on here.
    oh quite. Here's a little clip of those loveable Scousers in European action...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    oh quite. Here's a little clip of those loveable Scousers in European action...
    Couldn't agree more. The fans are murdering scum.

Once is unfortunate, twice however.......

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Professional.

I do despise them all the same. Legacy of being our age.
    Well you don't exactly support your local club either do you, ya big munter? You're like berni, you just despise everything. You should get yourself a pressure washer. Apparently, that would cheer you up

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well you don't exactly support your local club either do you, ya big munter? You're like berni, you just despise everything. You should get yourself a pressure washer. Apparently, that would cheer you up
    Neither do you, since you apparently want to suck Jurgen Klopp's cóck and can't stop waxing lyrical about the magnificence of Liverpool Football Club.

You should probably fúck off to Anfield where you belong, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Neither do you, since you apparently want to suck Jurgen Klopp's cóck and can't stop waxing lyrical about the magnificence of Liverpool Football Club.

You should probably fúck off to Anfield where you belong, mate.
    There you go bringing cock sucking into it again. I bet Herr Klopp has a magnificent cock b. I expect Wenger's wizened member resembled a somewhat diminutive chicken leg left alone n the supermarket shelf that no-one wanted to buy.