Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any c*nt that tells me I "would have taken that before the game"

Any c*nt that tells me I "would have taken that before the game"

can go suck a fat one.

This is unmistakably set up for 2-1 Spurs in the away leg and then what? We just carry on as normal?

You lot make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    can go suck a fat one.

This is unmistakably set up for 2-1 Spurs in the away leg and then what? We just carry on as normal?

You lot make me laugh.
    You’re the one who keeps slobbering over Emery’s cöck, mate.

And this is all his fault - you mark my words.

Any c*nt that tells me I "would have taken that before the game"
    I have just been told that exact thing. It was from a Spurs fan though...

can go suck a fat one.

You lot make me laugh.
    Do you whack off whilst this is happening? like some sort of Football cuckold situation.

can go suck a fat one.

You lot make me laugh.
    Yes, I'm pretty certain Spurs will go through, probably 2-1 as you describe. This CL is either a joy or a travesty depending on who you support. The Munichs going through against PSG was probably the greatest travesty since the Mike Riley raping in 2004* and if that can happen, anything can.

So Liverpool Spurs in the CL final then. We should steel ourselves for that, I'm afraid. Two teams with very impressive managers, either of which could be managing Arsenal right now if not for the Wenger sycophants. It is they who are to blame for this.

* you go IUFG, you go girl

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Two teams with very impressive managers, either of which could be managing Arsenal right now if not for the Wenger sycophants.
    If you allow yourself to believe the narrative driven press then yes, they are two great managers presiding over two of the greatest teams the world has ever seen. Alternatively you could look at what those two managers have won, how many times they have fallen short and ask yourself how greatly they would be lauded if they had done this at Arsenal?

Two teams with very impressive managers, either of which could be managing Arsenal right now if not for the Wenger sycophants. It is they who are to blame for this.
    I like the way the narrative is shifting here. It's gone from 'Emery is great and shows us what could have been if we'd got rid of Wenger earlier', then 'Emery is hamstrung by all the Wenger signings' and now it's 'Yes, Emery is in fact shít, but we're only stuck with him because we couldn't get anyone better because we hung on to Wenger'.

Yes, I'm pretty certain Spurs will go through, probably 2-1 as you describe. This CL is either a joy or a travesty depending on who you support. The Munichs going through against PSG was probably the greatest travesty since the Mike Riley raping in 2004* and if that can happen, anything can.

So Liverpool Spurs in the CL final then. We should steel ourselves for that, I'm afraid. Two teams with very impressive managers, either of which could be managing Arsenal right now if not for the Wenger sycophants. It is they who are to blame for this.

* you go IUFG, you go girl
    **************** R!ley Klaxon ****************

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

can go suck a fat one.

You lot make me laugh.
    Now we all know you are being a **** because..
    a) you are a ****
    b) see a)

but what result would you have taken before the game???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like the way the narrative is shifting here. It's gone from 'Emery is great and shows us what could have been if we'd got rid of Wenger earlier', then 'Emery is hamstrung by all the Wenger signings' and now it's 'Yes, Emery is in fact shít, but we're only stuck with him because we couldn't get anyone better because we hung on to Wenger'.
    One coud look at things like this...

Emery is serving up the same as what Wenger was latterly serving up (potentially not getting the top 4 and losing a Europa semi-final). So why change?

Past performance predicts future performance. So, under Wenger, we were always going to get more of the same and probably on a slightly downward trajectory, if you extrapolate league positioning.

If we continue to get the same from Emery over the next 2-3 years, I completely agree he should go and we move onto the next one.

I dare say we'll find out what we already know... it's Stan that is the real problem.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”