Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Cull

The other week highlighted how badly they got this wrong.

No Right Back
    Xhaka at left back
    2 Chelsea rejects in Luiz and Willian
    2 loans who won’t stay in Syllabus and Odegaard
    And a guy still recovering from Malaria up front

Ffs

I’d sell Leno, but back Emi and get a couple players like Trippier and Dunk for experience as it will be mostly the kids next season.

Wouldn’t mind a 442 with both Martinelli and Balogun up front too.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    Bernd Leno
    Alex Runarsson

Hector Bellerin
    Kieran Tierney
    Gabriel
    Rob Holding
    Cedric Soares
    Calum Chambers
    Pablo Mari
    David Luiz

Bukayo Saka
    Dani Ceballos
    Martin Odegaard
    Thomas Partey
    Mohammed Elneny
    Emile Smith Rowe
    Granit Xhaka

Alex Lacazette
    Willian at least twice
    Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang
    Nico Pepe
    Reiss Nelson
    Eddie Nketiah
    Gabriel Martinelli

William Saliba
    Saed Kolasinac
    Konstantinos Mavropanos
    Lucas Torreira
    Ainsley Maitland-Niles
    Joe Willock
    Matteo Guendouzi

Mikel Arteta

I thank you...
    I am actually more angry today than I was last night.

And there are people still thinking Arteta is fine and he just needs 'support' in the transfer window.
    **** him in the bin now. Do not allow this clown to spend a penny. he hasn't a clue what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The other week highlighted how badly they got this wrong.

No Right Back
    Xhaka at left back
    2 Chelsea rejects in Luiz and Willian
    2 loans who won’t stay in Syllabus and Odegaard
    And a guy still recovering from Malaria up front

Ffs

I’d sell Leno, but back Emi and get a couple players like Trippier and Dunk for experience as it will be mostly the kids next season.

Wouldn’t mind a 442 with both Martinelli and Balogun up front too.
    We need to stop this loan nonsense too.
    None of them have been any good.

Denis Saurez
    Ceballos played 3 decent games in 2 seasons.
    Odegaard. played well once and the fans had a orgasm

mostly injury prone too. might as well get Kim Kallstrom back

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I am actually more angry today than I was last night.

And there are people still thinking Arteta is fine and he just needs 'support' in the transfer window.
    **** him in the bin now. Do not allow this clown to spend a penny. he hasn't a clue what he is doing.
    At a time when my affinity with the club and its owners and players is at an all time low...

I did, and still do, feel quite angry about last nights performance.

Completely irrational, I know.

Bernd Leno
    Alex Runarsson

Hector Bellerin
    Kieran Tierney
    Gabriel
    Rob Holding
    Cedric Soares
    Calum Chambers
    Pablo Mari
    David Luiz

Bukayo Saka
    Dani Ceballos
    Martin Odegaard

Thomas Partey
    Mohammed Elneny
    Emile Smith Rowe
    Granit Xhaka

Alex Lacazette
    Willian at least twice
    Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang
    Nico Pepe
    Reiss Nelson
    Eddie Nketiah
    Gabriel Martinelli

William Saliba
    Konstantinos Mavropanos
    Lucas Torreira
    Ainsley Maitland-Niles
    Joe Willock
    Matteo Guendouzi

I'd still get rid off one of Laca or Auba too. Two of our better players but they just can't play together, two similar in style. Laca has changed his game and become some what of a hold up man and is doing ok at it but it seems a waste to me. This was another one of Wenger's last big feck ups. Getting rid of Giroud who would have been perfect next to either and being stuck basically with two stickers who like to get in behind playing of a big man or creative forward.

Team Next year.

---------------------------------------New Keeper (although not the most pressing issue)----------------------------------

New Right back-------------------------Holding -----------------------------Gabriel-----------------Tierney

-------------------------------------------Parety-----------------Torriea/Guendouzi---------------------------------------------

Saka------------------------------------------------Smite Rowe-------------------------------------Martineli

-----------------------------------------------------------Laca---------------------------------------------

One of Salbia or Mavropanvos to be given the 4th choice cb position and hopefully pushing on to a starter. For a new manager to come in he has a easy job to do. Even without signing anybody this current squad should have been top 4. And it would have been but for dreadful management throughout the season. It all started to go to shiiiit when he needlessly bootied out Torriea/Guendouzi last year. Two of the best perfromers from the previous year.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I think it’s cool that even though opinions vary on the exact on / off field strategy to take the club forward we’re all in agreement that there’s a group of non playing and playing staff who need to F off and it’s unified the fans.

And a quick mention to Leno.

I fear he might be looked upon as a snake for jumping ship and tarnished like Nasri and Van Persie.

But it’s asking a lot for him to stay.

If a CL club comes in for him then I’m totally fine with him wanting to go. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    And a quick mention to Leno.

I fear he might be looked upon as a snake for jumping ship and tarnished like Nasri and Van Persie.

But it’s asking a lot for him to stay.

If a CL club comes in for him then I’m totally fine with him wanting to go. No hard feelings.
    I'm not convinced he's much better than Ospina tbh. The main attribute he came here with was his so called elite level of playing it out from the back. Maybe he was a big shot at playing it out around Norwegian pig farmers in the German league but i've never been impressed with him doing it here. They'll be debating for some time about wether we should have sold Martiniez or him last summer. But one thing is for sure, Martiniez ability at playing it out from the back was light years ahead of him, they're not close ability wise.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

If Kronke doesn’t sell and Arteta stays then I think the big summer transfer will be Eden Hazard.

Thinks all their boxes...

No10
    Star player in their eyes but really completely washed up
    Ex Chelsea
    Real / Zidane would be satisfied with a loan....as long as he f offs.

Grim