Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Cull

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And a quick mention to Leno.

I fear he might be looked upon as a snake for jumping ship and tarnished like Nasri and Van Persie.

But it’s asking a lot for him to stay.

If a CL club comes in for him then I’m totally fine with him wanting to go. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    And a quick mention to Leno.

I fear he might be looked upon as a snake for jumping ship and tarnished like Nasri and Van Persie.

But it’s asking a lot for him to stay.

If a CL club comes in for him then I’m totally fine with him wanting to go. No hard feelings.
    I'm not convinced he's much better than Ospina tbh. The main attribute he came here with was his so called elite level of playing it out from the back. Maybe he was a big shot at playing it out around Norwegian pig farmers in the German league but i've never been impressed with him doing it here. They'll be debating for some time about wether we should have sold Martiniez or him last summer. But one thing is for sure, Martiniez ability at playing it out from the back was light years ahead of him, they're not close ability wise.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

If Kronke doesn’t sell and Arteta stays then I think the big summer transfer will be Eden Hazard.

Thinks all their boxes...

No10
    Star player in their eyes but really completely washed up
    Ex Chelsea
    Real / Zidane would be satisfied with a loan....as long as he f offs.

Grim