Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If we finish 6th and don't win Europa...

Emery has done a great job masking the true talents of some of our players but in the end they’ve reverted to type.

Mustafi will always be an Everton reject
    Xhaka is hopeless
    Muppetarian is like an old boxer who just won’t hang up the gloves and retire
    Kolasinac will never be a left back
    Iwobi needs a life coach or something...if he was a horse he would be gelded and given blinkers
    Aboomerang is an out and out striker and not a left winger
    Ozil is so physically weak he should be playing for the ladies team

Need a good old fashioned culling in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Finding a successful formula when employing a new manager hasn’t really been achievable at any club. Possibly Liverpool for a while, with their boot room culture beginning with Shankly. The Scousers have probably been the most patient, having had 6 managers since 2000.
    Spurs have employed 10, many lasting one season . ManUre are now on their 5th, since Taggart left in 2013 and it’s highly likely the plucky Nog will be gone by this time next year.
    I said previously that it’s highly likely that Emery won’t be here that long but given limited finances, injuries to key players and the urgent need to clear out Wengers dead wood, is it not reasonable to allow him more time and a couple of transfer windows ?
    Yes of course, I fully agree. Unless we can suddenly get a manager we highly covert and might not be available next time around. I can’t imagine Emery was ever our number 1 choice. Just our choice of who was available and would join us.