Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I don’t mean to be rude chaps, but our current ambitions are to finish in the top 4

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    At least Theo didn't score
    but he seems to have grown a weird Barnet.

Mustafi played well, I thought. For Mustafi.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    but he seems to have grown a weird Barnet.

Mustafi played well, I thought. For Mustafi.
    Managed to slide through someone taking the ball but not the man. Unbelievables!

We are not the 19th best team in the league when away you clown

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Managed to slide through someone taking the ball but not the man. Unbelievables!
    Still managed to get a yellow after having had a 5 yard headstart on Calvert-Lewin and still having to foul him

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Said last week that our season could be over after the Watford game but looking at it we could actually lose to them and Napoli and still have a chance in both competitions.

Unai’s biggest triumph will be getting our money back for some of these clowns and getting real players in ie Mustafi, Xhaka, Elneny and Ozil.

Wonder what excuse the Ozil fan club has for yesterday.

Perfect game for him to take control of and dominate but a complete no show. Very poor especially from our Captain / leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We looked a little better at least when Ramsey came on. We're gonna miss that boy, my friend, and no-one more than you.
    This is true, actually. Firstly, because I take a perverse pleasure in abusing him even if much of it is tongue in cheek. Secondly, because I think Unai is clearly getting the best out of him. Partly this is because he rarely plays him in midfield against the better teams and I expect that partly this is because Unai is holding Ramsey and the rest of the players accountable for poor performances.

I'd never pay him 300k a week, mind.