Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I couldn't really give a flying toss, especially as I think moving to their new

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Unless you went to the UAE where they would serve the best tripe in the world
    Where is this tripe outlet in Dubai, p?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Where is this tripe outlet in Dubai, p?
    DM Wes, he knows all the best eating establishments in that part of the world
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    DM Wes, he knows all the best eating establishments in that part of the world
    He sent me a photo of his favourite restaurant in Dubai. He loves that shít.

Michelin Dubai.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lyon is all about the Andouillete, my friend. After all, who doesn't want a sausage that simply reeks of shít?

Actually, tripe is very much the Lyonnaise thing. See also Tablier de sapeur and Gras Double.

Tripe is, of course, rank.
    Yeah, have had it twice once in the Loire Valley and once in Lille. First time it was a grilled sausage served with a mustard sauce. when I ordered it the waitress looked at me with a 'you are an English pigdog, are you sure you want this?' look but I ordered it anyway. At times it was good, but a few mouthfuls had me struggling to hold it down. In Lille it was sliced and served cold as part of a foie gras, cheese, saucisson platter of some kind. It smelled so bad I just pushed it to the side and ate none of it.

I'm going to be careful on the innards bit; veal kidney and liver possibly, tripe never.