Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...
    I have tried to give women's football a chance but the goalkeeping makes the Scottish keepers of yesteryear look like like Lev Yashin, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Actually, this IS a safe zone for misogynisticals. Otherwise they'd be posting this stuff on twitter.
    I resent that remark. The only misogyny we see here is from the weird septic always talking about banging hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I resent that remark. The only misogyny we see here is from the weird septic always talking about banging hookers.
    Hookers need to earn a living as well tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.
    This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.

I can't believe this thread has made it to three pages with nobody mentioning that wrong 'un Tim Stillman over on Twitter. I expect him to be up on some sort of charge at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hookers need to earn a living as well tbf.
    I have no issues whatsoever with a lady using her physical attributes to earn a living. Referring to her using demeaning language such as 'hooker' is where the misogyny comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I can't believe this thread has made it to three pages with nobody mentioning that wrong 'un Tim Stillman over on Twitter. I expect him to be up on some sort of charge at some point.
    I think we covered this the other day, essentially, wrong 'un

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think we covered this the other day, essentially, wrong 'un
    Is he the one with the bóllockchops?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But are these people actually paying?
    This is all I can find on the matter

The majority of the record attendances of recent years were helped by promotions, such as free tickets for kids and season-ticket holders, while offers to local clubs and schools are the norm. At the Wanda it was no different, though of that record attendance, 26,912 – 44% – bought a ticket at €5-€10.