Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just looking at the remaining fixtures

I heard a reference to our easier run-in but then saw said fixtures somewhere. 5 away from home?

Fúck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wolves away too. Our away form has improved a bit but is still not great. Not too optimistic but these results this weekend have given us a chance, at least.
    If we show the same focus we did at Spurs, we could probably win three of those away games? Win the remaining three at home too, and it could be enough. Spurs have City and Pool away. Utd have City and Chelsea home. Chelsea Liverpool and Utd away.

We’re as good as in Ash!

Each of the other three contenders has 2 games to play against Top 6 opposition so there's a guaranteed points drop on those occasions to help our cause
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only thing that can prevent that is Tottenham's behaviour becoming even more spursy.

Frankly, I've been hating them for a good 35 years or so and even I've been surprised at the extent of their spursyness in the last couple of weeks.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Each of the other three contenders has 2 games to play against Top 6 opposition so there's a guaranteed points drop on those occasions to help our cause
    Wanting Liverpool to beat Tottenham could be a bit of a stretch, tbh.

Agree with you on that one Mr B
    I think I'll do a Sir Trevor and go for a draw
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They have been incredibly lucky the last few weeks, what with last minute equalisers/winners and yellows rather than red cards. About time the luck ran out
    They should’ve lost at Fulham and at home to Leicester. Been playing poorly in the league for about two months. They probably thought their ill gotten point against us was some kind of turning point. Sadly not. Well done Southampton!