Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CookingWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He didn't flounce, he left. Flouncing requires an announcement imo. As in "THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING FOREVER!!!111!!!" or perhaps a Cartmanesque "Screw you guys, I'm gerrng herrrm."

How was Ullswater?
    Extremely pretty. Lightweights that we are, the snow stopped us venturing very much upwards (aside from a memorably tough trudge up through deep snow to High Street) but we did plenty around lakes and so on. The best bit was probably a day sitting in the lounge with a roaring fire watching the snow fall on St Sunday Crag.

Planning our next trip now.

He didn't flounce, he left. Flouncing requires an announcement imo. As in "THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING FOREVER!!!111!!!" or perhaps a Cartmanesque "Screw you guys, I'm gerrng herrrm."

How was Ullswater?
    funnily enough Cartman is my new nickname

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    funnily enough Cartman is my new nickname
    That's a very flattering nickname, F.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Extremely pretty. Lightweights that we are, the snow stopped us venturing very much upwards (aside from a memorably tough trudge up through deep snow to High Street) but we did plenty around lakes and so on. The best bit was probably a day sitting in the lounge with a roaring fire watching the snow fall on St Sunday Crag.

Planning our next trip now.
    Yes, the feet have to climb over the snow every step, as well as up the mountain. High Street in such conditions is good work imo.

Yes, the feet have to climb over the snow every step, as well as up the mountain. High Street in such conditions is good work imo.
    I've been up High Street 5 or 6 times now and every time I forget how hard it is. This time was the hardest climb I've ever done, by a margin.

He finally broke me the other evening. After years of reading his juvenile nonsense and gently ribbing him, something he said just broke my banjo string and I gave him a good ****ing, then blocked him.

Pathetic, spineless little ****.

Him, not you. Wait. Maybe both of you.
    Indeed. Feisty exchange.

He finally broke me the other evening. After years of reading his juvenile nonsense and gently ribbing him, something he said just broke my banjo string and I gave him a good ****ing, then blocked him.

Pathetic, spineless little ****.

Him, not you. Wait. Maybe both of you.
    Just looked it up. He really oughtn’t to have tried to use your dad against you. Given that he did, I feel he got off lightly. You could have been much more forensically cruel. But you’re too nice. I’ve always said so.
    Must admit, I’ve been tempted many times to lay into him on Twitter when I’ve seen his more fùckwitted utterances. I’ve resisted the temptation. It’s not been easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just looked it up. He really oughtn’t to have tried to use your dad against you. Given that he did, I feel he got off lightly. You could have been much more forensically cruel. But you’re too nice. I’ve always said so.
    Must admit, I’ve been tempted many times to lay into him on Twitter when I’ve seen his more fùckwitted utterances. I’ve resisted the temptation. It’s not been easy.
    I’m not proud of myself for losing my temper, but I feel sort of cleansed to be free of him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh? What's his dad done this time? Troublesome creatures, those. Mine seems to spend all his time gallivanting to and from and occasionally stopping by to drink my best whisky before taking off again.

In fairness though, that's more or less what I used to do to him in my formative years
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've been up High Street 5 or 6 times now and every time I forget how hard it is. This time was the hardest climb I've ever done, by a margin.
    My word. Almost as many times as you've been up Monty's mum, as I believe they say.