Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: CookingWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    "Of course it hurt me because I knew it wasn't just my fault. I didn't leave for no reason. I didn't go to Arsene Wenger and say 'I want to leave'. There was more to it.

"It happens in football now, I've seen it happen to a lot of other players. It's life, I moved on, they moved on.

"I do feel sometimes a little bit sad because it was my club, I played there since I was nine. To have that ill-feeling from the fans, still, is hard sometimes."

About 5 grand a week, istr
    Fair enough. I always felt the not-being-made-captain would've injured him more than the money. #WengerOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There you are then..
    I beg your pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fair enough. I always felt the not-being-made-captain would've injured him more than the money. #WengerOut
    I have never been fully on board the whole all out hatred for AC.

He was a magnificent footballer for us and while I expect he may be a horrible individual then I expect many others are also.

"I was young, naive, stoopid...the way I acted ... I was a bit stubborn...I was a little bit hot-headed at the time..."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.