Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems like we’ve got some games for the RL WC

Seems like we’ve got some games for the RL WC

Rugby League WC between October to November 2021.

Lunatics are going to destroy the pitch with their constant set of sixes, 40-20s and what not

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Lunatics are going to destroy the pitch with their constant set of sixes, 40-20s and what not
    At least there won't be any fans in the stands to invade the pitch, t. Token no one will be there for our game by then comment as well

No probs imo. Fat Sam will be our manager by then so we'll be playing in the sky anyway.

It is a one-off semi final, but utter madness. 26 18 stone lumps running up and down our perfect pitch in the middle of November.

As Spuds turn into us, we are turning into money grabbing scum like them.

You couldn't make it up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It is a one-off semi final, but utter madness. 26 18 stone lumps running up and down our perfect pitch in the middle of November.

As Spuds turn into us, we are turning into money grabbing scum like them.

You couldn't make it up!
    Arsene would never have allowed it

Didn’t our groundsman retire this year?

The guy must be in tears.

England vs Papua New Guinea Final

England vs Papua New Guinea Final
    How would we manage to **** that up, t?

See any of the Hundred last night? Got to be a good market (in terms of value) in this competition - a lot of unknowns

Yes….I got Evens on the Invincibles with 16 to get off 10 balls.

First time I’ve bet on women’s cricket so I didn’t know if that was a difficult target or not but assumed that in men’s game it’s pretty much game set match so backed them.

I’m a little worried though - the boundaries were pretty far in. Is that going to be the same for the men? Not sure I want to bet if every ball is a 6 or 4.

I still think spinners will be key and looking forward to seeing Sunil Narine and Sandeep Lamichaniee bowling in tandem for the Invincibles. I think them two have the potential to put the breaks on any innings.

You know every kid is going to be out today attempting Curran’s nutmeg shot…

And a few will end up in A&E with broken ankles.