Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blimey, the aeroplane carrying Cardiff's new signing

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I lost sympathy when I got to the bit when they complain that they had to wipe his arse three times.

If you've agreed - however reluctantly - to wipe someone's arse, you can't then quibble about the number of wipes required. You wipe till there's no more shiiite, surely? And that's hardly the fault of the sh*tter.
    True enough imo.

btw, it looks as though Neil Warnock beat us all to the bad taste joke punch.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...02537156091905

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I do have a penchant for a bit of sideways, as you know. Not so much for having my bottom wiped, though.
    Surely it's only social norms and a sense of dignity that prevents us enjoying having our arses wiped as adults?

I mean, my son is perfectly capable of wiping his own, but he's in no rush to stop me doing it for him. And I can't say I blame him.

Much more comfortable than the average short haul airliner

Attachment 1045
    Let me ask you this - would you prefer to cross the Channel in a Piper Malibu or a Gulfstream G550 like our boy Aubameyang did?

Surely it's only social norms and a sense of dignity that prevents us enjoying having our arses wiped as adults?

I mean, my son is perfectly capable of wiping his own, but he's in no rush to stop me doing it for him. And I can't say I blame him.
    The Monarch used always to have a Groom of the Stool whose job it was to wipe his arse. It was a much sought after position, since it meant you had - as well as other body parts - the King's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Let me ask you this - would you prefer to cross the Channel in a Piper Malibu or a Gulfstream G550 like our boy Aubameyang did?
    Surely it's all about the G6? That's what rappers are always going on about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I wouldn't give a blind fiddler's fart either way. Why would I care? Dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ironically, of course, they bought him because he was good in the air.
    I think this was an under rated comment.

Wd.

Oh well, if it's 'only' a sense of dignity, let's just chuck it away and display our shít-ridden ringpieces in public, why not?

Oh well, if it's 'only' a sense of dignity, let's just chuck it away and display our shít-ridden ringpieces in public, why not?
    Of course we wouldn't need to wipe our arses if we shât on all fours as nature intended. We also wouldn't get piles.

This whole 'standing erect' thing is a mixed blessing imo.

Bergkamp's got a smug smile nodding his head now i'd imagine.