Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blimey, the aeroplane carrying Cardiff's new signing

Blimey, the aeroplane carrying Cardiff's new signing

appears to have gone into the channel en route to Wales.

If that had happened to us people would be blaming Wenger. For years to come there would be 'hysterical' snide remarks about aeroplanes and crashing into the sea, all aimed at undermining the dignity of our manager and our club.

cf '2 quid and a packet of salt and vinegar Discos'.

Oh my aching sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

If that had happened to us people would be blaming Wenger. For years to come there would be 'hysterical' snide remarks about aeroplanes and crashing into the sea, all aimed at undermining the dignity of our manager and our club.

Oh my aching sides.
    A Bluebird who failed to make it over the the White Cliffs of Dover?

Oh my aching sides.
    Also, I think it was £1.37 and half a packet of Cheese & Onion Discos. But that's inflation for you, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A Bluebird who failed to make it over the the White Cliffs of Dover?
    It's nice, but one wonders whether we may refer to him as a Bluebird prior to his signing for the club. One assumes he hadn't passed a medical and signed a contract yet? Perhaps your jokette would be more accurate if you said, "A Bluebird (in spirit, if not yet in fact), who couldn't make it over the White Cliffs of Dover"?

You may be right, it may lose a little something... Comedy is hard, b. Mind you, Arsenal fans are the funniest individuals around. I mean, "Hahahaha he can't do up his zip!" There's a fúcking belter for you.

It's nice, but one wonders whether we may refer to him as a Bluebird prior to his signing for the club. One assumes he hadn't passed a medical and signed a contract yet? Perhaps your jokette would be more accurate if you said, "A Bluebird (in spirit, if not yet in fact), who couldn't make it over the White Cliffs of Dover"?

You may be right, it may lose a little something... Comedy is hard, b. Mind you, Arsenal fans are the funniest individuals around. I mean, "Hahahaha he can't do up his zip!" There's a fúcking belter for you.
    Ity would be more accurate if the aeroplane was flying anywhere near Dover imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I wasn't really trying to produce a finely honed gag, tbf. It was very much off the cuff.

Anyway, this is the big aviation story of the day for me. Dirty, dirty bâstard.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/31-st...kside-8369823/

The zip thing was pretty ****ing funny, to be fair.

Senile French c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The zip thing was pretty ****ing funny, to be fair.

Senile French c*nt
    The tie issue was always far more problematic for me. The one good thing I have to say about the GDC is that he can at least tie a tie.

Oh my aching sides.
    I’d like to think we wouldn’t stick our most expensive signing on a Piper Malibu to cross the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wasn't really trying to produce a finely honed gag, tbf. It was very much off the cuff.

Anyway, this is the big aviation story of the day for me. Dirty, dirty bâstard.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/21/31-st...kside-8369823/
    That man should be put down like a rabid dog.