Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks AWIMB, you just got interesting again

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    The first public break up on here since... well.

What I will say though is reading about how B got píssed on, Sir C got screwed over with his BT bill, PSRB with his £20,000 and Peter and his current troubles, it is quite clear that, maybe with the exception of the lovely Mrs Ash, all women are nutters.

And to think there were so many on here that sided against me back in the day when all I tried to do is basically identical to Peter in so many ways!

Peter - Good on you for sticking to your word. I have made the same promise to my wife as I pay for everything and the house etc is in my name only. But as we are married and have kids, she doesn't need that promise as she could screw me if it came to that anyway.

Pokster - Really sorry to hear about your troubles mate. I hope she seeks different/better help and you see an improvement before it is too late. Have you considered if moving up north was the trigger? I think I would probably go a bit batshít crazy up there!

Sir C - Good on you for starting again at 40, you deserve all of your current success in life.

PSRB - Everything I see on Facebook suggest you are in a much better position now, I recall meeting N back in the day, lovely girl.

Burney - Go fúck yourself
    I have vague recollections of you and your broad slinging it out on here like two western desperados.

For the record I don't recall siding for or against you as surely none on here knew the full scéal.

Pedro on the other hand we all know has done wrong because that is how he rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Oh I know and I am doubly fcuked cos I am pretty sure I will be needing to fly to Spain every time I wanted to see my kids if it ever got to that.
    Better than having to fly to Sweden. I think I would advise people never have kids with foreign birds. In the back of my mind I always have the thought that if it goes tits up I’m stuck here

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Better than having to fly to Sweden. I think I would advise people never have kids with foreign birds. In the back of my mind I always have the thought that if it goes tits up I’m stuck here
    Is life in the land of lakes and forests not all you'd hoped, bgm? Do you find yourself pining for the hustle, bustle and particulate matter of the Holloway Road?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is life in the land of lakes and forests not all you'd hoped, bgm? Do you find yourself pining for the hustle, bustle and particulate matter of the Holloway Road?
    I can’t say I like it any more or less, I’d just rather be a bit closer to the bigger cities like Stockholm or Gothenburg rather than stuck in the northern wilderness. At the minute we’re a 4 hour drive from Stockholm and once you get past there and head north there’s **** all happening. Just loads of small cities by the sea full of Scandinavian of dullards and Afghan bearded children. We’ll probably end up moving south at some point.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 01-18-2019 at 03:02 PM.

I can’t say I like it any more or less, I’d just rather be a bit closer to the bigger cities like Stockholm or Gothenburg rather than stuck in the northern wilderness. At the minute we’re a 4 hour drive from Stockholm and once you get past there and head north there’s **** all happening. Just loads of small cities by the sea full Scandinavian of dullards and Afghan bearded children. We’ll probably end up moving south at some point.
    Jeez, and I thought Malmo was bad! At least I used to have to only visit.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jeez, and I thought Malmo was bad! At least I used to have to only visit.
    Malmö is a proper ****hole now. I think they’d happily give it back to Denmark if they wanted it.

I can’t say I like it any more or less, I’d just rather be a bit closer to the bigger cities like Stockholm or Gothenburg rather than stuck in the northern wilderness. At the minute we’re a 4 hour drive from Stockholm and once you get past there and head north there’s **** all happening. Just loads of small cities by the sea full of Scandinavian of dullards and Afghan bearded children. We’ll probably end up moving south at some point.
    I bet the handful of daylight hours is a bit of a p1sser at this time of year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

For the record, I don't really hold it against the lady in question that she píssed on me. I kind of deserved it.

Some sort of golden shower fetish, b?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I bet the handful of daylight hours is a bit of a p1sser at this time of year ?
    I actually don’t mind that. I find it worse in the summer. I’ll get up to go for a piss at 3am and struggle to get back to sleep because the sun is up.

I actually don’t mind that. I find it worse in the summer. I’ll get up to go for a piss at 3am and struggle to get back to sleep because the sun is up.
    Bit young for the 3am píss, aren't you, bgm?