Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oh, look. We still can’t beat United away. Or defend. And we have a shît keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Guen also seems to have riled them quite a lot. Fell over rather easily when was in process of losing possession and then won a foul.....they may have a point on this
    3 game ban incoming for Fellani?

I thought players looked tired, not a great performance, ref and and assistants were facking awful. Mhiki can't finish from a yard and then scores a blinder (offside).
    The finish from the yard was not as easy / straightforward as I have seen suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The finish from the yard was not as easy / straightforward as I have seen suggested.
    running past the near post and trying to turn a quick ball in is a rather difficult skill. He did well to actually get to the ball first imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Guen also seems to have riled them quite a lot. Fell over rather easily when was in process of losing possession and then won a foul.....they may have a point on this
    Yep - I rather think Lichtsteiner holds "how to be a ********" classes during training sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    3 game ban incoming for Fellani?
    For a foul clearly seen by the referee who gave a free kick - no

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    running past the near post and trying to turn a quick ball in is a rather difficult skill. He did well to actually get to the ball first imo.
    To get that much elevation takes some doing! Giroud would have finished that

To get that much elevation takes some doing! Giroud would have finished that
    Let it go p, let it go

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For a foul clearly seen by the referee who gave a free kick - no
    A free kick given for a foul.

But no yellow/red for an act that has previously been identified as violent conduct..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Only one man on the planet can do this finish every time, Giroud.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Only one man on the planet can do this finish every time, Giroud.
    I miss him so much, the big, handsome *******