Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets see Mr. Putin wriggle out of this one......

Lets see Mr. Putin wriggle out of this one......

Let’s see Ash wriggle his way out of this one...

Let's for one second pretend every single thing about this 'Putin killed a high treasonous traitor' is actually true. Erm, so?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Let's for one second pretend every single thing about this 'Putin killed a high treasonous traitor' is actually true. Erm, so?
    You’ve not mentioned the death of the innocent Brit by stander. Or do we just kiss that off too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Let’s see Ash wriggle his way out of this one...
    On the subject of dodgy Russians, appears Roman is heading for the exit door at Chelsea. Just needs to find someone willing to stump up £3bn
    Last edited by PSRB; 09-27-2018 at 08:02 AM.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    On the subject of dodgy Russians, appears Roman is heading for the exit door at Chelsea. Just needs to find someone willing to stump up £3bn
    awimb whip-round. We could have some fun there

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    awimb whip-round. We could have some fun there
    You wouldn't won the pitch though... didn't they sell it in small lots to individuals so nobody could build on it?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think their strategy is to not try to wriggle out of it, but to simply lie, lie and lie again. It's what they do. They tell lies that they know everyone (other than Ash) knows are lies and then wait for it to go away and act as though it never happened.

I think there are actually different Russian words for lies that are *real* lies and lies that are told because they suit you even though everyone knows you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    So it is incredibly bad manners to do it in public in a British restaurant.

If he wanted to kill someone here he should have contacted our own security forces and made the appropriate arrangements to do it quietly and privately.