Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

If this is how she dances, god knows how she performs between the sheets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45363410

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.
    No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.

Could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?
    Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!
    He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

Well now listen to Mr 'Love Machine' Berni here. The only moaning she'd be doing with

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.
    you would be about the size of your cock

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

Let's be honest about Popular Boris, he'd have been on his knees chomping the fella off if he thought it would play well to a needed demographic. Even as PM.