Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, smelly man update

Anyway, smelly man update

You know the chap last week who was chucking up something alarming? Well, I spent the whole weekend gearing up to take him aside to a (well-ventilated) room and telling him his future, only to come in on the Monday, have a sniff, find nothing to complain about. Indeed, at one point, he actually stuck his hand under his jumper and squirted himself with aerosol deodorant. OK, that was a bit disgusting, but believe me it was preferable to last week.

I'm guessing someone (his missus?) told him he was reeking at the weekend and he got himself sorted out.

Turns out that putting it off, hoping the problem went away and doing nothing is the best form of man management. wd me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You know the chap last week who was chucking up something alarming? Well, I spent the whole weekend gearing up to take him aside to a (well-ventilated) room and telling him his future, only to come in on the Monday, have a sniff, find nothing to complain about. Indeed, at one point, he actually stuck his hand under his jumper and squirted himself with aerosol deodorant. OK, that was a bit disgusting, but believe me it was preferable to last week.

I'm guessing someone (his missus?) told him he was reeking at the weekend and he got himself sorted out.

Turns out that putting it off, hoping the problem went away and doing nothing is the best form of man management. wd me.
    Have I mentioned my 'saving money on laundry' project? In an effort to top up the pension with early retirement in mind, I am wearing shirts for more than one day in order to save on laundry bills.

Last month I wore one shirt 5 days in a row

This is the third day on this shirt. No one has complained about the smell yet.

You lucky *******.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It all came out in the wash
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I would laugh if smelly man one day takes Burney aside for a quiet word

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have I mentioned my 'saving money on laundry' project? In an effort to top up the pension with early retirement in mind, I am wearing shirts for more than one day in order to save on laundry bills.

Last month I wore one shirt 5 days in a row

This is the third day on this shirt. No one has complained about the smell yet.
    Jesus Christ! Who are you and what have you done to my friend?

You own the fvcking company, man! Who is going to tell you you fvcking honk?

You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker.

Burney "You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker."

Waste of time that
    His nostrils have broken down

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You lucky *******.
    You should get me to teach courses in how to manage people. iufg. I'm a genius at it.

Jesus Christ! :-0 Who are you and what have you done to my friend?

You own the fvcking company, man! Who is going to tell you you fvcking honk?

You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker.
    No, it's all good, I'm saving £3.50 per day, 4 days a week, that's £728 per year

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, it's all good, I'm saving £3.50 per day, 4 days a week, that's £728 per year
    You know you can just put shirts in the washing machine, right?