Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is literally the only time Pete Doherty has ever impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    When I moved into my first squat after finishing uni in '92, I ended up having my giro day fry up as 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 black pudding, mushrooms and chips. (And proper French or Belgian style frites, not any of your fat, English muck.)

With a pint of milk to drink whilst eating the first half, a frothy, sweet milk coffee with the 2nd half once it had cooled down, and a can of Coke at the end to make you burp.

Mare St in Hackney. Heaven.
    I'll tell you what's weird about that, g. A grown man drinking milk.

Milk makes your spit go all stringy. It is repulsive stuff. The best thing Mrs T ever did was liberate our children from the curse of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    post reported to SW
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Milk makes your spit go all stringy. It is repulsive stuff. The best thing Mrs T ever did was liberate our children from the curse of milk.
    It is a magnificent food, which quenches your thirst as it nourishes you. Designed to make a small cow double its weight every few weeks, it makes your bones strong and is packed full of goodies.

What Mrs T liberated us from was not milk, but rancid milk. As the capitalist dairies naturally persued their interests, they could maximise their profits by supplying old, rotten milk to schools, on the basis that no-one in those days would listen to whining children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is a magnificent food, which quenches your thirst as it nourishes you. Designed to make a small cow double its weight every few weeks, it makes your bones strong and is packed full of goodies.

What Mrs T liberated us from was not milk, but rancid milk. As the capitalist dairies naturally persued their interests, they could maximise their profits by supplying old, rotten milk to schools, on the basis that no-one in those days would listen to whining children.
    Are you a veal calf, a?

Are you a veal calf, a?
    Most of the DNA is the same, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Still nice with a Malted Milk biscuit, though.

I still love a Malted Milk biscuit.

I can see what you mean. But it might have been the only hot meal for a fortnight, and you needed something to swig while waiting for the coffee to cool down. The coke was for the end with the bubbles to make you burp.

I am no expert on biological matters but assumed that it provided nutrients we weren't getting from the bottles of Merrydown Cider we drank of an evening in those days.

We used to get those at Nursery

That and a sweet on Fridays
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I can see what you mean. But it might have been the only hot meal for a fortnight, and you needed something to swig while waiting for the coffee to cool down. The coke was for the end with the bubbles to make you burp.

I am no expert on biological matters but assumed that it provided nutrients we weren't getting from the bottles of Merrydown Cider we drank of an evening in those days.
    I currently have two gallons of apple juice fermenting in my utility room, gg. By Christmas, it should have become finest madman's p1ss imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I currently have two gallons of apple juice fermenting in my utility room, gg. By Christmas, it should have become finest madman's p1ss imo.
    Excellent. Is it hard to do - turn apples into booze like a west country Jesus?