Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucky's coming home!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Tucky, Tucks, Tuck-a-Bo, Bo-Selecta, Boosy-woosy, Boosy-bumsicles, ****flaps
    Last night when mine tripped me up and made me knock over a chilli plant, he became 'You little black ****!'.

Tucker. I'm certain you did know. You made Grange Hill references at the time.

He had his name when we got him. Which is probably a lucky thing given what we chose to call our daughter.
    Yes, a cat called Sphincter would be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nero is still Nero. Although he's sometimes Mr Neroo or Jawaharlal Nehru, tbf.
    I'm sort of surprised he hasn't taken on a Gibsonesque moniker in an informal environment tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sort of surprised he hasn't taken on a Gibsonesque moniker in an informal environment tbh.
    I know. One daren't risk it slipping out, though.

Cat's names evolve organically, I think. For example, Moses was christened Moses, obviously. But Moses became Moosles, which became Mr Moosles, then morphed into Mr Noodles, and now we've ended up with Mr Fluffynoodleface

That's just, you know, the appropriate name.
    Our cat went from Sonja to Snooties.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Our cat went from Sonja to Snooties.
    Snooties is nice. I like the name Snooties. wd b.

Last night when mine tripped me up and made me knock over a chilli plant, he became 'You little black ****!'.
    To be fair, your neighbours are probably used to you watching Theo Walcott on TV, so I doubt they batted an eyelid.

To be fair, your neighbours are probably used to you watching Theo Walcott on TV, so I doubt they batted an eyelid.
    It's useful cover if I ever do choose to racially abuse someone. I can just claim I was talking to my cat and it was all a terrible misunderstanding. :shrood:

Is it the AIDS bringing him down, m? You best give that boy so much loves! Brrrp! Aw what a sweetypuff!
    I thought Monty was talking about his kid til I realised he was being far too mawkish for that.

I hate to say it, m, but this all boils down to the fact that your cat's a bit sh1t.

AIDS, hepatitis and a hyperactive thyroid, ffs. If he were human you wouldn't bother resuscitating.
    It's all that surreptitious licking cream off Monty's bellend wot done it.