Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 75

Thread: Oh God I can't stand it.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was edited that way when I copied and pasted, a. My only crime is failing to check my sources or, indeed, the veracity of my story.

    You're right! A career in journalism is my obvious next step!
    IAHYK

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    IAHYK
    I've got a new dentist, la. He's German. HE RECKONS BERLIN IS THE HOME OF THE CURRYWURST!

    What a mentalist.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got a new dentist, la. He's German. HE RECKONS BERLIN IS THE HOME OF THE CURRYWURST!

    What a mentalist.
    Jesus.. Currywurst.. Thatís probably where the level and interpretation of Indian cuisine would be over here, had we not had an empire.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got a new dentist, la. He's German. HE RECKONS BERLIN IS THE HOME OF THE CURRYWURST!

    What a mentalist.
    Berliners are odd people - they do have a Currywurst museum though. Right by Checkpoint Charlie, of course.

    How could you turn this down:


    Since basically everything in the museum is interactively designed, you can touch, test and participate: virtual Currywurst making, a spice chamber with sniffing stations, a sausage sofa to relax, audio stations in ketchup-bottle shape with iconic songs about the Currywurst or an original snack bar on wheels.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Jesus.. Currywurst.. Thatís probably where the level and interpretation of Indian cuisine would be over here, had we not had an empire.
    You can't beat a currywurst mit pommes, standing at a SchnellImbiss. It's the perfect mid-afternoon snack to tide you over until it's time for your Schweinshaxe!

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We're clearly going to have a long, hard season learning new tricks, so we can write this season off with a clear conscience and hope for multiple home defeats and a 16th place finish just to enrage the angry people even more than usual.
    Oh yes please! The misplaced anger is the silver lining.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got a new dentist, la. He's German. HE RECKONS BERLIN IS THE HOME OF THE CURRYWURST!

    What a mentalist.
    I'm pretty sure he's right, tbf. I saw a programme about it.

  8. #38
    think AW should get himself an allotment. He'd love it. Although he might get sad when all his incredibly promising young plants die of frost or disease, fail to fulfil their potential or get stolen by hungry birds.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Berliners are odd people - they do have a Currywurst museum though. Right by Checkpoint Charlie, of course.

    How could you turn this down:


    Since basically everything in the museum is interactively designed, you can touch, test and participate: virtual Currywurst making, a spice chamber with sniffing stations, a sausage sofa to relax, audio stations in ketchup-bottle shape with iconic songs about the Currywurst or an original snack bar on wheels.
    Do you get any..y'know...currywurst?

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's right, tbf. I saw a programme about it.
    Balls. The home of Currywurst is the Ruhrgebiet. I'm in the fķcking place 10 tyimes a year. I know what I see.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •