Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Holiday review - Lisbon, Ryan Air and Stanstead

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I saw them at Madison Square Gardens in 2005 (or so) and they were outstanding. Quite superb show it was.
    Pfft. It's all effects.

You're not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    PS Luton on a Friday afternoon
    Flew into Luton from TLV after visiting friends a few years ago. Flight into Luton with EasyJet wasn't too bad once we cleared the never-ending however we were late in and the last flight seemingly. Before us was a plane coming in from Kiev, with what looked like half the plane's passengers with papers in-hand for refugee status due to the problems with Russia at the time. Turned out to be only 3 families of around 6-8 people each. Five hours waiting with a 3-yr old and an 8-yr old and only one passport kiosk manned and the vending machines were out. Car hire place had closed by the time we got out, so had to ask family to drive 2 hrs to get us after midnight. Supposed to get to my family around 7pm, got there 5.30am next morning. That was more than I planned to write, consider it cathartic.

Bottom line, Stansted is great off-season, don't even think about it in July & Aug. Sorry C, we've all been there.