Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guendouzi & Torreira

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    i was surprised at that one too. Five goals last year for Watford.
    Guaranteed penalty against us though

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Everton’s last few transfer windows are ****ing diabolical. Talk about pissing money up the wall.
    Pickford, the only decent piece of business they've done.......Tosun, possibly

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pickford, the only decent piece of business they've done.......Tosun, possibly
    Really? I was assured by AWIMB's very own football expert whose opinion is so well thought of that he rarely deigns to give it to the undeserving, that anyone who felt we should pay 30mil for Pickford was a 'f*cktard'.

If we beat City with Gwen commanding the midfield then he would achieved more in 90 minutes that Xhaka in his 2 seasons here.

The guy is slack in all aspects of his life...look at Shaqiri...back with Liverpool and scoring?

Where’s Xhaka? Still on holiday lol

I can understand old man Lichsteiner taking a break but f uck me Jacka?

He’s not serious about his career or improving rise he would love cut his holiday short.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    If we beat City with Gwen commanding the midfield then he would achieved more in 90 minutes that Xhaka in his 2 seasons here.

The guy is slack in all aspects of his life...look at Shaqiri...back with Liverpool and scoring?

Where’s Xhaka? Still on holiday lol

I can understand old man Lichsteiner taking a break but f uck me Jacka?

He’s not serious about his career or improving rise he would love cut his holiday short.
    I would imagine he keeps himself very fit. Also, was our best player for back half of last season.

I still can't figure out why Torreira was so cheap? International, specialized position that's seemingly in demand.

"when the ball hits the net, like a Jumbo Jet, that's torreira"

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Really? I was assured by AWIMB's very own football expert whose opinion is so well thought of that he rarely deigns to give it to the undeserving, that anyone who felt we should pay 30mil for Pickford was a 'f*cktard'.

Sadly, you don't have the intelligence to understand the point I was making, which comes as no surprise. If he made as many mistakes for us as he did for Everton last season he would have been crucified - as would Wenger. Hence shelling out 30 million for him would have been unwise. I realise as a Yank, you don't really get English football but there is a difference between playing for Arsenal and playing for Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sadly, you don't have the intelligence to understand the point I was making, which comes as no surprise. If he made as many mistakes for us as he did for Everton last season he would have been crucified - as would Wenger. Hence shelling out 30 million for him would have been unwise. I realise as a Yank, you don't really get English football but there is a difference between playing for Arsenal and playing for Everton
    Bit harsh on Pickford, don't think he made any massive errors. His main fault early on last season was a bad habit of making a save and then pushing the ball back into a dangerous area.
    Last edited by PSRB; 07-31-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bit harsh on Pickford, don't think he made any massive errors. His main fault early on last season was a bad habit of making a save and then pushing the ball back into a dangerous error.
    That's a classic technical flaw- when to tip and when to parry. Very common in younger keepers, or those with a **** technique.

Dudek had that- never really got past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    As pathetically stupid an argument as I have seen on here in some time