Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've signed Liechenstein!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.
    Ah. It sounds like you've reached 100% sobriety. You've gone too far with the detoxification.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah. It sounds like you've reached 100% sobriety. You've gone too far with the detoxification.
    I had 5 failed attempts at the mayonnaise last night. 5. In. A. Row. No idea why. Now I'm too scared to try again.

I had 5 failed attempts at the mayonnaise last night. 5. In. A. Row. No idea why. Now I'm too scared to try again.
    Lord. I feel somehow responsible for this, having made you doubt the power of the method - however briefly.

Hang on. This is actually about mayonnaise, isn't it? This isn't a veiled attempt to tell me about your impotence, is it? :-/

Lord. I feel somehow responsible for this, having made you doubt the power of the method - however briefly.

Hang on. This is actually about mayonnaise, isn't it? This isn't a veiled attempt to tell me about your impotence, is it? :-/
    My impotence is a matter for me and the chaps down at the public lavatory, and need not concern you at all.

I'm going to have another go tonight. At the mayonnaise, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He joined Juve after they had failed to qualify for the Champions League two years in a row, then won seven successive titles. Unai knows

Ok... I'm confident that, this is just a coincidence and lightening won't strike twice.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

My impotence is a matter for me and the chaps down at the public lavatory, and need not concern you at all.

I'm going to have another go tonight. At the mayonnaise, I mean.
    As you advised me by text the other week 'Work it up and down a little'.

As you advised me by text the other week 'Work it up and down a little'.
    And what about the mayonnaise?

And what about the mayonnaise?
    You told me that if I worked it up and down a little, an off-white, creamy emulsion would result as a matter of course.

You told me that if I worked it up and down a little, an off-white, creamy emulsion would result as a matter of course.
    Jesus Christ. You really want me to picture your creamy emulsion, don't you?

Jesus Christ. You really want me to picture your creamy emulsion, don't you?
    I sent you a picture of it if you remember.