Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My word. Remember how Neville Southall tended towards the fuller figure?

My word. Remember how Neville Southall tended towards the fuller figure?

Perhaps Mourinho can park him in front of a goal?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I remember him waving to the North Bank with his fat, fúcking 'No entry' sign goalkeeping gloves then getting dog's abuse the entire half .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I read that as 'I get quite a bit of flak because I stick it up sex workers'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I read that as 'I get quite a bit of flak because I stick it up sex workers'
    I confess, I should not wish to be the sex worker condemned to express pleasure whilst Nev heaved and sweated upon me. Even though he seems impeccably woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I confess, I should not wish to be the sex worker condemned to express pleasure whilst Nev heaved and sweated upon me. Even though he seems impeccably woke.
    He appears to have eaten a food bank.

At one point he was a ridiculously good goalkeeper, wasn't he? Or am I making it up?

At one point he was a ridiculously good goalkeeper, wasn't he? Or am I making it up?
    No, he was terrific when Everton were winning things.

Welsh though. Always Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, he was terrific when Everton were winning things.

Welsh though. Always Welsh.
    We were staying just across the way from this place in Paris. I basically coveted everything in there and was only saved from bankruptcy by the fact that I only had one suitcase.

https://www.edehillerin.fr/en/

He was incredible - second only to Schmeichel in keepers I have seen in the English top flight (possibly Seaman would be up there as well - speaking of which this is a bit unfortunately put: "“I can’t speak for all sex workers but, personally, I welcome input from Neville".)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He was incredible - second only to Schmeichel in keepers I have seen in the English top flight (possibly Seaman would be up there as well - speaking of which this is a bit unfortunately put: "“I can’t speak for all sex workers but, personally, I welcome input from Neville".)
    Seaman was better than both of them but you know that