Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Chelsea FC announces today that it has put its new stadium project on hold."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, I can't see it happening, only if Roman last his rag and became spiteful. Mind you, if he sold the club he would have to write the debt off and hope that the sale price came close to reimbursing him. I read £1bil, no idea what they are actually worth.
    Have you seen the latest on The Times site? Looks very much as if he has lost his rag

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have you seen the latest on The Times site? Looks very much as if he has lost his rag
    I want Willian! Poor man's Leroy Sane but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, I can't see it happening, only if Roman last his rag and became spiteful. Mind you, if he sold the club he would have to write the debt off and hope that the sale price came close to reimbursing him. I read £1bil, no idea what they are actually worth.
    You are some sort of moron. If he does that he pays tax on his gain. If he keeps the debt in place and it’s repaid by the purchaser it’s tax free

Don’t comment on things you don’t understand

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    You are some sort of moron. If he does that he pays tax on his gain. If he keeps the debt in place and it’s repaid by the purchaser it’s tax free

Don’t comment on things you don’t understand
    I didn't mean write off from an accounting perspective, you dimwit. I meant accepting that he would never receive repayment from the club and would have to factor in the debt repayment as part of the sale of the club. Hence why I questioned whether the sale value would be likely to cover the size of the debt.

Now stop trying too hard, you're liable to hurt yourself.