Thread: What the fúck is going on here.

What the fúck is going on here.

GDPR gone mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler View Post
    GDPR gone mad.
    I've no ****ing idea, sw

GDPR gone mad.
    It's an outrage mate. Berni and Sir C I can understand, but two fine upstanding young men such as ourselves?

An outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It's an outrage mate. Berni and Sir C I can understand, but two fine upstanding young men such as ourselves?

An outrage.
    Losing the Dutch is a blessing as the site is immediately cleansed of the daily racist hell we are forced to read.

I expect Berni is still in the pub and may not have noticed. Friday, journalist. Do the math etc.

Losing the Dutch is a blessing as the site is immediately cleansed of the daily racist hell we are forced to read.

I expect Berni is still in the pub and may not have noticed. Friday, journalist. Do the math etc.
    Here we go, the poor persecuted paddy with his self-pity pipes up. I suppose if it hadn't been for the nasty english you'd have made a porper country out of your third world island, right?

Scuse me. I am here you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Titbarge View Post
    This is actually quite confusing and a little disconcerting.

I expect this is what the dark web is like but obviously without the ability to purchase guns and bad drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Titbarge View Post
    Yeah well he'd know it if your handle/login/name/f*ck off was something like Berni or Burney. I thought you were one of those creative types?

How about BOB (Burney One *******)?

This is actually quite confusing and a little disconcerting.

I expect this is what the dark web is like but obviously without the ability to purchase guns and bad drugs.
    To be honest, if these people want the dark web to take off, they ought to make it easier to get on to. I'd love nothing better than to order an ounce of coke, an AR-15, a pygmy sex slave and a human adrenal gland over the internet, but it all sounds like a bit of a faff, tbh.

I've just checked BBC and this outrage hasn't made it there yet.

Must be a busy day, news wise.