Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Two words for you all- Paul Vaessen

Two words for you all- Paul Vaessen

Nobody won at Juventus in the 70s/80s. Nobody scored there.

Juve came to us in the first leg, had a man sent off and got a 1-1 draw. Older Arsenal fans know what happened in the away leg.

Obviously, we went on to lose the final but.......

Damn straight - it ain't over yet. Just one goal at their place and it's game on with us having double goal advantage*

*pitiful straw clutching

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Juve came to us in the first leg, had a man sent off and got a 1-1 draw. Older Arsenal fans know what happened in the away leg.

We've also won 1-0 in Madrid......although that side was considerably better than this one

Well, yes.

If we just keep pumping a long ball down the pitch, we're bound to score at some point.
    It worked for Atletico last night
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We've also won 1-0 in Madrid......although that side was considerably better than this one
    Lehmann, Eboue, Toure, Senderos, Flamini, Ljungberg, Hleb (Pires 76), Silva, Fabregas (Song Billong 90), Reyes (Diaby 80), Henry.
    Subs Not Used: Almunia, Walcott, Djourou, Lupoli.

Actually, a defence arguably shítter than last nights. Of course, Silva was in front of that lot, though...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well, yes.

If we just keep pumping a long ball down the pitch, we're bound to score at some point.
    It worked for Atletico last night
    Yes. The thing is, in the meantime, Atleti will score five themselves
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

True...but...it'll never happen
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman