Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One point from last night

One point from last night

reinforced my opinion that I don't want Simeone as next manager. They'd have played that way with 11 men on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    reinforced my opinion that I don't want Simeone as next manager. They'd have played that way with 11 men on the field.
    THat man is an animal and we cannot consider appointing him. And **** me, who on earth was that giant ****ing bigfoot on his coaching staff? Great big ****ing grizzly bear of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THat man is an animal and we cannot consider appointing him. And **** me, who on earth was that giant ****ing bigfoot on his coaching staff? Great big ****ing grizzly bear of a man.
    Attachment 915

It's Maradona imo. Back on the crack big time.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

It is how I remember you Pedro from the occasion I briefly allowed you to hang around the periphery of my social circle.

You would hope and expect to see a more adventurous AM in the second leg.

Given the circumstances of the game, we would be holding up Wenger as a managerial hero and the players as footballing gods if they came away with such a result.

The sending off just blunted their attacking abilities.

Simeone just doesn't fit with our image.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

He's Hagrid, that's who, and Simeone is an absolute ringer for Lyle Lovett with that

outrageous haircut.

Know what you mean but the attraction is that he’s just the sort who would quite litterally beat this lot into shape imo

They’ve all mugged Wenger off to some degree with their stupidity on and off the pitch. Think there was a story a couple of lines back about players showing up late to training, still in bed and the club having to send people around to get them.

I know Wenger has to take the blame but some of those players took him for an absolute ride.