Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That’s completely ruined my evening

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Arsene will bring on Cech in the last minute of extra time
    I think I consider Ospina to be our best keeper now, in fairness. That pass he made to Ozil (?). Delicious.

And how are you this morning Rich ?
    Delicate or recovered ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think I consider Ospina to be our best keeper now, in fairness. That pass he made to Ozil (?). Delicious.
    I have been saying this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been saying this for a while.
    Neither are good enough. I see why there is all the fuss about Oblak, he was outstanding

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Neither are good enough. I see why there is all the fuss about Oblak, he was outstanding
    Keepers always look better in a decent defensive team though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Keepers always look better in a decent defensive team though.
    And against Danny Wellbeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And against Danny Wellbeck.
    Oblak's been on everyone's radar for some time. Presumably he doesn't play against Danny Welbeck every week.

Courtois, De Gea, Oblak; perhaps we could look at whomever it is that chooses their goalkeepers?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    They have not conceded a goal in 11 home games. We have not won an away game in 2018.

I would suggest that you only make sensible comments from now on. If your comment isn't sensible, don't post it.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oblak's been on everyone's radar for some time. Presumably he doesn't play against Danny Welbeck every week.

Courtois, De Gea, Oblak; perhaps we could look at whomever it is that chooses their goalkeepers?
    From what I have seen de gea is some way ahead of the other two.