Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YOU did this, you disgusting animals.

YOU did this, you disgusting animals.

If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

Go and look in a mirror and think about what you are, you sub-human filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

I only ever called him a "Cleuso sounding daft old tit". I mean, if he can't handle a bit 'o bantz it ain't my fault ..... is it?

I'm so sorry C ..... hold me

I hope he walks off at the end of the game against Burnley and refuses even to acknowledge the fans. It's what they deserve.

I dont think fans can take all the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hope he walks off at the end of the game against Burnley and refuses even to acknowledge the fans. It's what they deserve.
    I hope he waks away flicking vs. I hope he goes and manages Spurs and wins the champions league.

(I don't hope he manages Spurs to the champions league. But you get my general drift.)

I hope he waks away flicking vs. I hope he goes and manages Spurs and wins the champions league.

(I don't hope he manages Spurs to the champions league. But you get my general drift.)
    I hope he puts AIDS in the chicken balti pies and watered-down Carlsberg. Not HIV. Neat AIDS.

I assume this is aimed at the players for producing such a piss poor season, following on from a piss poor league season last year?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Would that be fair to the many fans who've supported him through thick and thin?

Thankfully M. Wenger is a better man that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I assume this is aimed at the players for producing such a piss poor season, following on from a piss poor league season last year?
    You're supposed to be busy looking in a mirror.