Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was taken to “the best Pizzeria outside Italy” last night by a bunch of Neapolitans

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Attachment 860

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The irony is that it's actually pretty hard to consistently eat badly in Italy, so we know he has some talent, anyway.

Ironic that she was put off a large portion of meat by a such a small one.
    Small, but perfectly formed, what with it not being tainted by a rancid, pointless, smeg-gathering flap of skin.

My name is Monty and I was mutilated as a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Small, but perfectly formed, what with it not being tainted by a rancid, pointless, smeg-gathering flap of skin.

My name is Monty and I was mutilated as a baby
    Evolution doesn't do pointless, m. My foreskin protects my huge, throbbing, glistening glans, ensuring that my experience of sex is much better than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The irony is that it's actually pretty hard to consistently eat badly in Italy, so we know he has some talent, anyway.
    The exception I'd give is Rome, where i found eating well on any sort of a budget well-nigh impossible.

Evolution doesn't do pointless, m. My foreskin protects my huge, throbbing, glistening glans, ensuring that my experience of sex is much better than yours.
    Has it ever seemed like I've not enjoyed myself to you?

And I'd be keen to know what evolutionary purpose your earlobes perform.

The exception I'd give is Rome, where i found eating well on any sort of a budget well-nigh impossible.
    Basic schoolboy error. 30 euro invested into the pocket of your friendly concierge on day 1 will ensure proper recommendations.

I did eat the very worst pizza of my life in Rome once, but that was entirely self-inflicted. The place was clearly a tourist trap but I couldn't be bothered to go further. Stupid.

These people are fúcking mental. A huge platter of fried dough and giant pizza-sized focaccia to start, then pizzas for main (no toppings other than tomato and mozzarella, otherwise it’s not “authentic”), then more dough for dessert, this time coated in nutella and cream. Woke up at 3am and frantically sunk two full pints of water.

Anyway, perhaps even weirder was that according to one AC Milan fan, the Inter team that beat us 3-0 in the Champions League a bunch of years back are known in the city, without irony, as "The Lions of Highbury”.

That's Amore in Temple Fortune. The pizzas there are simply outstanding.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Hold on, WES told me about the best pizzeria outside Italy, it's a branch of Dominos in the all-inclusive resort he goes to in Dubai.

Actually, he says their deep-pan Hawaiian with the frozen prawns and the tinned pineapple is better than anything you'd find in Italy.
    Just shows your remarkable ignorance, again. Dominos dont do deep pan.

Has it ever seemed like I've not enjoyed myself to you?

And I'd be keen to know what evolutionary purpose your earlobes perform.
    My earlobes - being pendulous - tell others that I am an intelligent, thoughtful and sophisticated person - unlike those misshapen freaks who don't have them.

Basic schoolboy error. 30 euro invested into the pocket of your friendly concierge on day 1 will ensure proper recommendations.

I did eat the very worst pizza of my life in Rome once, but that was entirely self-inflicted. The place was clearly a tourist trap but I couldn't be bothered to go further. Stupid.
    I was too young and impecunious to be splashing out largesse, I'm afraid.