Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez off Here is who might or might not come in

Exclamation Sanchez off Here is who might or might not come in

4 World Class players that Arsenal are reportedly in talks with to replace Sanchez if he does leave this winter

https://wp.me/p977GG-lV

I will not click on that link thank you very much
    It might give you revenue
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by sohamde24 View Post
    4 World Class players that Arsenal are reportedly in talks with to replace Sanchez if he does leave this winter
    no 'World class' player will be joining The Arsenal anytime soon . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by sohamde24 View Post

https://wp.me/p977GG-lV
    Sohamde dude - don't force me to be fúcking rude to you.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no 'World class' player will be joining The Arsenal anytime soon . . .
    Two words for you pal, Johnny Evans.

Even the Times has him leaving for City in the window for £35mil

If '15 points clear City' pay £35mil for someone they can acquire on a free in a few months I will accept that their stupidity is so extreme that they don't deserve the money they have.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Two words for you pal, Johnny Evans.
    exactly my point, mate
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Even the Times has him leaving for City in the window for £35mil

If '15 points clear City' pay £35mil for someone they can acquire on a free in a few months I will accept that their stupidity is so extreme that they don't deserve the money they have.
    Jesus is out for 6-8 weeks, a wee knack to Aguero and they could amazingly be in (relative) shít. Imagine said scenario and them stumbling from here.

Sanchez can play CL for them also so of course more money than sense but if it pushes them over the line then why not.

Jesus is out for 6-8 weeks, a wee knack to Aguero and they could amazingly be in (relative) shít. Imagine said scenario and them stumbling from here.

Sanchez can play CL for them also so of course more money than sense but if it pushes them over the line then why not.
    And stops him signing a pre agreement with PSG (or another foreign club)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Right. All four trophies is an extremely difficult line to cross; you can't have too many world class players about the place, if that is your goal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."