Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Indeed, although you can hardly blame Riley for the fact that the linesman, standing less than a yard away and looking directly at it, chose to ignore it. Although worth noting that Riley doesnt approach him or consult him in any way.

I am a little disappointed with the reaction of the Arsenal players. Sol is yards away, sees the whole thing and has a fairly relaxed moan. He should be screaming at people.
    True, actually. He should have caught van Nistelrooy by the throat. In fact, that game should have had to be abandoned due to most of our team getting sent off for kicking off about the refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steve Dunn
    Thank you. I hope he dies screaming.

Yeah - but with hindsight, wd the Horsefaced Dutch ****
    Do you remember there was a time when United fans seriously used to argue that RvN was better than Tel?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thank you. I hope he dies screaming.
    I also have a recollection of a game away to Blackburn where we had lumps kicked out of us and Steve Dunn was the horrible c*nt watching it all happen that day as well.

I seem to recall one match report referring to him as 'the hapless Dunn'. Might have won on a Bobby tap in 1-0?

I'm expecting that pervert Anaconda to verify this you understand, Burney. I would never expect such deviancy from you.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I also have a recollection of a game away to Blackburn where we had lumps kicked out of us and Steve Dunn was the horrible c*nt watching it all happen that day as well.

I seem to recall one match report referring to him as 'the hapless Dunn'. Might have won on a Bobby tap in 1-0?

I'm expecting that pervert Anaconda to verify this you understand, Burney. I would never expect such deviancy from you.
    Fs, WES, I'm good but remembering every time we had the **** kicked out of us in the North West is a touch beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    my memories of going to Blackburn include:-

going to the local pub near the away end and them serving cans of lukewarm Polish lager from a van in the car park for a rather extortionate amount.

Going there for the last game of the season? and Fabianski shat himself and we lost 2-1 after dominating the game and being one nil up.

It snowing. In April. We were 4 up by half time. We even managed to hang on to win 1-4

It being a monstrous ****hole of a place
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Fs, WES, I'm good but remembering every time we had the **** kicked out of us in the North West is a touch beyond me
    BOOOOOO! Loss of deviant points there, la.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    my memories of going to Blackburn include:-

going to the local pub near the away end and them serving cans of lukewarm Polish lager from a van in the car park for a rather extortionate amount.

Going there for the last game of the season? and Fabianski shat himself and we lost 2-1 after dominating the game and being one nil up.

It snowing. In April. We were 4 up by half time. We even managed to hang on to win 1-4

It being a monstrous ****hole of a place
    I remember the Fabianski one. At every set piece he was blatantly fouled and the ref ignored every single one. In an age where 'keepers get far too much porotection'........

BOOOOOO! Loss of deviant points there, la.
    He's making a point about us being kicked up north all the time, I think.

We all *know* that he knows the answers.

True, actually. He should have caught van Nistelrooy by the throat. In fact, that game should have had to be abandoned due to most of our team getting sent off for kicking off about the refereeing.
    There are two fouls on Reyes where Vieira is far too nice about it. Both challenges should have resulted in outright brawls.

Ok, any arsenal player talking out of turn would have been booked and any scuffle would have resulted in red cards but that would have been preferable to what actually happened. It would have made it Even clearer that Riley was not refereeing the game at all.