Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yeah but he sent off Gio for a non-dive at Anfield and then refused to even book their keeper for taking out someone as they were through on goal. Gave the pen, mind.

Anyway, he's still a small minded ginger c*nt as far as I'm concerned.
    Oh dont get me wrong, I hated the ****. Didnt he also send off Petit for touching him? ****er.

Still.... he got it right on one important night and didnt give in to United's game plan. You have to give him a little bit of credit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    'Some people need to learn how to lose'

Piece of ****. Not only did Poll cost us the game but he got Henry charged for doing nothing other than ask him to explain his decisions at the end of the game. THree game ban if I remember correctly.
    Yeah but ultimately that was because he couldn't tell the difference between Graham Poll and Steve Dunn.

Which is insane because Graham Poll was a fat, middle aged, slightly dim, white c*nt with an attitude while Steve Dunn was a....ah well, poor Thierry.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yeah but he sent off Gio for a non-dive at Anfield and then refused to even book their keeper for taking out someone as they were through on goal. Gave the pen, mind.

Anyway, he's still a small minded ginger c*nt as far as I'm concerned.
    It was Freddie - I could understand that one as Freddie had taken it away from goal but you saw red as often as not in those days for that. The Henchoz one was a blatant professional foul on the best striker in the league - utter disgrace it wasn't a red

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was Freddie - I could understand that one as Freddie had taken it away from goal but you saw red as often as not in those days for that. The Henchoz one was a blatant professional foul on the best striker in the league - utter disgrace it wasn't a red
    Aaaaagh! Now I've remembered Henchoz's handball in the Cup Final

What cünt was reffing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Just be grateful we got the penalty.

Riley's refusal to even acknowledge Rio's flattening of Freddie in that Old TRafford game is the most obvious example of a bent ref. It is so blatant that the force Rio uses to bundle him over even knocks himself over- nothing given, play on.

Perfect, unobstructed view as well. Quite incredible.

Just be grateful we got the penalty.

Riley's refusal to even acknowledge Rio's flattening of Freddie in that Old TRafford game is the most obvious example of a bent ref. It is so blatant that the force Rio uses to bundle him over even knocks himself over- nothing given, play on.

Perfect, unobstructed view as well. Quite incredible.
    van Nistelrooy's out-and-out assault on Cole was pretty heinous as well iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed, although you can hardly blame Riley for the fact that the linesman, standing less than a yard away and looking directly at it, chose to ignore it. Although worth noting that Riley doesnt approach him or consult him in any way.

I am a little disappointed with the reaction of the Arsenal players. Sol is yards away, sees the whole thing and has a fairly relaxed moan. He should be screaming at people.

Aaaaagh! Now I've remembered Henchoz's handball in the Cup Final

What cünt was reffing that?
    Steve Dunn

Indeed, although you can hardly blame Riley for the fact that the linesman, standing less than a yard away and looking directly at it, chose to ignore it. Although worth noting that Riley doesnt approach him or consult him in any way.

I am a little disappointed with the reaction of the Arsenal players. Sol is yards away, sees the whole thing and has a fairly relaxed moan. He should be screaming at people.
    My recollection of that was that there was an angle from behind the lino which showed the lino start to move his arms to raise his flag and then stop.

Almost as though he realized that it was a red card against ManU in a 0-0 game they were desperate to win.

Yeah - but with hindsight, wd the Horsefaced Dutch ****