Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's the same syndrome, but crucially, football refereeing (at the top level in particular) gives them a huge stage upon which to display their inordinate egotistical cüntery. This is crucial. You have to bear in mind that, when you're booing a referee, he's almost certainly getting sexual pleasure from it and has as huge an erection as his shrivelled and useless manhood will allow.
    My parents gave me some of my old school reports over Christmas and you can see the same syndrome there. Some of the ****ers just put in a nasty comment for the sake of getting you in trouble. 'Peter is able at French but unfortunately he is also lazy and disruptive with a poor attitude'. ****ers.

Best of all was 'Peter is not a brilliant mathematician...'- with respect mate, neither are you- you are a gym teacher who does a bit of second year maths on the side. I wouldn't trust you to score a game of darts.

The words lazy, indisciplined, indifferent, disruptive, antagonistic made a lot of appearances..... lazy and indisciplined are fine but the others are just not true. ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    and now the proliferation of them with TV spots or with their own newspaper columns (Foy, Webb, Gallagher, Poll, Halsey, Clattenburg - did I miss anyone) is showing them up to be the attention seeking pricks we all knew them to be. Which makes the lack of access after a game to the ones actually still going even more of a farce.

Speaking of attention seekers - who can forget this ****

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk
    Poll was the first to take this route, of course.

God, I hated Graham Poll. I remember that game against Newcastle when that senile old prick Bobby Robson decided to give us a lecture on sportsmanship for daring to complain after that preening cünt had given his team the game.

Any vestige of liking I may ever have had for Bobby Robson disappeared that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My parents gave me some of my old school reports over Christmas and you can see the same syndrome there. Some of the ****ers just put in a nasty comment for the sake of getting you in trouble. 'Peter is able at French but unfortunately he is also lazy and disruptive with a poor attitude'. ****ers.

Best of all was 'Peter is not a brilliant mathematician...'- with respect mate, neither are you- you are a gym teacher who does a bit of second year maths on the side. I wouldn't trust you to score a game of darts.

The words lazy, indisciplined, indifferent, disruptive, antagonistic made a lot of appearances..... lazy and indisciplined are fine but the others are just not true. ****ers.
    I've never known you to be indifferent, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    and now the proliferation of them with TV spots or with their own newspaper columns (Foy, Webb, Gallagher, Poll, Halsey, Clattenburg - did I miss anyone) is showing them up to be the attention seeking pricks we all knew them to be. Which makes the lack of access after a game to the ones actually still going even more of a farce.

Speaking of attention seekers - who can forget this ****

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk
    I'll always have a soft spot for Winter, though.

FA Cup, at Old Trafford, horse faced c*nt, Scholes and others start kicking us, Winter gets the cards out early doors, Man Utd 0-2 Arsenal. Good ole Jeff.

I saw one of my old primary school reports a couple of years ago. My headmaster said 'It is clear that Burney is not destined to be one of the hewers of wood and drawers of water...'.

In other words 'Most of the pond life I'm forced to teach will end up dead by 30, on the dole and/or in prison. This one might actually get a half-decent job if the other feral cünts don't kill him first. Well done.'. He'd probably get sacked for a comment like that these days.

Mind you, the school was in Thornton Heath, so you can see his point.

I saw one of my old primary school reports a couple of years ago. My headmaster said 'It is clear that Burney is not destined to be one of the hewers of wood and drawers of water...'.

In other words 'Most of the pond life I'm forced to teach will end up dead by 30, on the dole and/or in prison. This one might actually get a half-decent job if the other feral cünts don't kill him first. Well done.'. He'd probably get sacked for a comment like that these days.

Mind you, the school was in Thornton Heath, so you can see his point.
    See, that is nice. Mine were all basically'Peter is a bit of a **** and not as clever as he thinks he is'. This is totally unfair. I was a pretty quiet kid, nowhere near as much of a **** as those around me and I certainly didn't think I was clever.

My old history teacher stuck it to me in every report, regardless of results. Lazy, no effort, doesnt listen to criticism. Not true, he just didnt like me because he hated my sister. What a ****.

My poor parents, having to read those reports and go to parents evenings I am surprised they still speak to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'll always have a soft spot for Winter, though.

FA Cup, at Old Trafford, horse faced c*nt, Scholes and others start kicking us, Winter gets the cards out early doors, Man Utd 0-2 Arsenal. Good ole Jeff.
    Exactly the same has to be said of another total ****- Durkin. When we won the league there 1-0 he booked four united players in the first half hour and they had no choice but to back off. This is exactly how you refereee a game where one team has a clear plan to hack away at the other. THey all know they can only keep doing it until they are booked.

A ref who cant spot what is going on shouldn't be on the pitch.

Exactly the same has to be said of another total ****- Durkin. When we won the league there 1-0 he booked four united players in the first half hour and they had no choice but to back off. This is exactly how you refereee a game where one team has a clear plan to hack away at the other. THey all know they can only keep doing it until they are booked.

Yeah but he sent off Gio for a non-dive at Anfield and then refused to even book their keeper for taking out someone as they were through on goal. Gave the pen, mind.

Anyway, he's still a small minded ginger c*nt as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, but I'll never forgive him for that Liverpool game when he sent off Gio and then failed to send off Henchoz for a clear professional foul.
    "Not every foul is a red card, Claire". ****

Poll was the first to take this route, of course.

God, I hated Graham Poll. I remember that game against Newcastle when that senile old prick Bobby Robson decided to give us a lecture on sportsmanship for daring to complain after that preening cünt had given his team the game.

Any vestige of liking I may ever have had for Bobby Robson disappeared that night.
    'Some people need to learn how to lose'

Piece of ****. Not only did Poll cost us the game but he got Henry charged for doing nothing other than ask him to explain his decisions at the end of the game. THree game ban if I remember correctly.