Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ooooh, well done Arsene

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course, Mike Dean is his mini me and has continued his work.

Something is rotten there.
    It's referees in general. Look at them. They're the sort of narcissistic sneaks who were despised at school and never had girlfriends, but nonetheless retained a mystifying sense of their own superiority. Thus, as adults they seek out positions of public authority where they can lord it over others while cravenly siding with where they perceive the power to lie.

Basically, they're all power-mad sexual and social inadequates and I have very little doubt that many of them are charlie chesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Undoubtedly, particularly the Manchester-based ones some of whom were Utd fans (though bearing in mind he once refused to talk to his own club's , and he was there an awfully long time. Castles is a Scottish based writer who had no real connection with Utd before Mourinho came in.
    Yes. I used to harbour particularly dark fantasies about what I'd do with ten minutes alone with Oliver Holt and a Black & Decker hammer drill.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Undoubtedly, particularly the Manchester-based ones some of whom were Utd fans (though bearing in mind he once refused to talk to his own club's , and he was there an awfully long time. Castles is a Scottish based writer who had no real connection with Utd before Mourinho came in.
    The previous sports editor at the MEN is a huge United fan and everything was ridiculously pro United to ensure he got access to the club. His twitter comments are actually far more damning of the club, now that he's left

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's referees in general. Look at them. They're the sort of narcissistic sneaks who were despised at school and never had girlfriends, but nonetheless retained a mystifying sense of their own superiority. Thus, as adults they seek out positions of public authority where they can lord it over others while cravenly siding with where they perceive the power to lie.

Basically, they're all power-mad sexual and social inadequates and I have very little doubt that many of them are charlie chesters.
    See also Immigration officials.

Think about it, who in their right mind would want to sit there doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The previous sports editor at the MEN is a huge United fan and everything was ridiculously pro United to ensure he got access to the club. His twitter comments are actually far more damning of the club, now that he's left
    Yes - as we well know, "fans" (or ex-players) can be the harshest critics, while those with no connections to the club can be the biggest cheerleaders. Dear old Dorset would never accept that Daniel Taylor wasn't a United fan, merely someone whose job relied on covering the club, despite me proving to him that Taylor was a Forest supporter from Nottingham who had written books on being a Nottingham Forest fan

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    See also Immigration officials.

Think about it, who in their right mind would want to sit there doing that?
    It's the same syndrome, but crucially, football refereeing (at the top level in particular) gives them a huge stage upon which to display their inordinate egotistical cüntery. This is crucial. You have to bear in mind that, when you're booing a referee, he's almost certainly getting sexual pleasure from it and has as huge an erection as his shrivelled and useless manhood will allow.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Bitter? I still seethe about that reffing...

Riley?

painful, but every time you watch it you find more evidence that Riley was on their ****ing payroll...
    I find it incredible that any of our players shook hands with the ref or any of the United players after that. I would have been looking to kill someone.

It's the same syndrome, but crucially, football refereeing (at the top level in particular) gives them a huge stage upon which to display their inordinate egotistical cüntery. This is crucial. You have to bear in mind that, when you're booing a referee, he's almost certainly getting sexual pleasure from it and has as huge an erection as his shrivelled and useless manhood will allow.
    are you suggesting that the man in the middle of this photo has a tiny todger, b?

Attached Images Attached Images
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    are you suggesting that the man in the middle of this photo has a tiny todger, b?

Absolutely.

Why would you think otherwise? Hmmm?

and now the proliferation of them with TV spots or with their own newspaper columns (Foy, Webb, Gallagher, Poll, Halsey, Clattenburg - did I miss anyone) is showing them up to be the attention seeking pricks we all knew them to be. Which makes the lack of access after a game to the ones actually still going even more of a farce.

Speaking of attention seekers - who can forget this ****

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk