Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This American chit who appears to have Prince Harry in her thrall, just will not

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Pathos my black arse, the **** just couldn't think of anything else to rhyme with Jamaica
    I agree. Terrible form to repeat the end of line one. It could have finished with "d'ya make her?".

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I agree. Terrible form to repeat the end of line one. It could have finished with "d'ya make her?".
    In addition to the old I say I say I say joke, that was the title of a track on Houses of the Holy, the Zep's embarrassingly clumsy effort at reggae. Reggae drumming is the most tricky and nuanced genre of the art and clodhopping Bonham fails with merit

Foul! - Any limerick ending with its opening is an insult to our old and commendable tradition of raucous doggerel b. For shame you quote it in this place
    Indeedy. How about;

There was an old man of Jamaica
    Who suddenly married a Quaker
    But she cried out "Alack!
    I have married a black!"
    So he whipped out his mamba to break her.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Indeedy. How about;

There was an old man of Jamaica
    Who suddenly married a Quaker
    But she cried out "Alack!
    I have married a black!"
    So he whipped out his mamba to break her.
    I must say that’s awfully good, but i’m not convinced a Victorian publisher of children’s literature would have let it through.

In addition to the old I say I say I say joke, that was the title of a track on Houses of the Holy, the Zep's embarrassingly clumsy effort at reggae. Reggae drumming is the most tricky and nuanced genre of the art and clodhopping Bonham fails with merit
    Lets not have another Bonham-bashing session.

Zeppelin were great.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Lets not have another Bonham-bashing session.

Zeppelin were great.
    Zep were a brilliant shining start in the rock firmament Peter and Bonham was a great rock drummer. He should never have attempted reggae, that's all.

Zep were a brilliant shining start in the rock firmament Peter and Bonham was a great rock drummer. He should never have attempted reggae, that's all.
    Of course, it was a disaster.

Hot Dog doesnt get enough criticism for me. That is ****!

do I'm afraid.

I have just seen her interviewed on the Beeb and yes, she is a pretty little thing, but seems to believe she is required to talk rather a lot. She was giving all sorts of opinions and even spoke across Harry a couple of times; borderline bloody garrulous!

I fear she may even refuse to curtsy to Her Majesty and when The Duke makes a couple of his perfectly innocent 'darkie' jokes in her company she'll doubtless make a terrible fuss.
    Joking aside, I noticed this. He then went on to say that he couldn't finish the proposal because she was talking over him.
    Also, refusing to pose in a towel for her role in suits. If you're playing a sexy woman then you should leave your politics at home and try your best to replicate the character you're playing. Isn't that what acting is about?

Divorced within 2 years imo, fit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Joking aside, I noticed this. He then went on to say that he couldn't finish the proposal because she was talking over him.
    Also, refusing to pose in a towel for her role in suits. If you're playing a sexy woman then you should leave your politics at home and try your best to replicate the character you're playing. Isn't that what acting is about?

Divorced within 2 years imo, fit though.
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's doomed. She's too old apart from anything else.

Phil might have to arrange another car crash.