Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England squad

England squad

Amusing, that's now Delph, Sterling, Wink, Kane, Alli & Henderson all pulled out for friendlies. They'll all be fit for the next PL game

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Amusing, that's now Delph, Sterling, Wink, Kane, Alli & Henderson all pulled out for friendlies. They'll all be fit for the next PL game
    Finn out injured as well - it's a disaster. At least Elliot Daly will be fit for next week

Proper order and all. I expect we all would applaud Koscielny for instance if he pulled out of the French squad.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Proper order and all. I expect we all would applaud Koscielny for instance if he pulled out of the French squad.
    Totally, annoys me that our players don't do that!

Totally, annoys me that our players don't do that!
    Theo has done everything he possible could to stay out of the England squad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Theo has done everything he possible could to stay out of the England squad
    Boom boom.

#Theo out

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Didnt Alli also miss the Spurs game at the weekend? THere is a possibility he might actually be injured.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Didnt Alli also miss the Spurs game at the weekend? THere is a possibility he might actually be injured.....
    He did and Winks came off at half-time, Kane with 15 minutes to go in a game they were winning 1-0- Seems a bit extreme to go to such measures just to stop them playing a couple of international friendlies

Have we really got a player called "Wink"? No wonder we never win anything
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Another 1st Round exit beckons.

Will be backing Brazil...they romped a tortuous division and quite like Casimero as the holding midfielder and the young lad up front.

By the way...heads up...but as soon as the final teams are announced I will start organising the 2nd AWiMB World Cup Sweepstakes.

Last won went down well so will be doing it again.

Just need to figure out a prize.