Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I also had a weird dream last night.

I also had a weird dream last night.

I was sneaking around a bunch of cars, when a figure in a long jacket appeared.
    it was Sir C, he tapped me on the shoulder and told me to choose any car a bit like Mr Miyagi

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    it was Sir C, he tapped me on the shoulder and told me to choose any car a bit like Mr Miyagi
    Did you ask you to wax him off?

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    Were they used cars? Was it a sheepskin jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Speaking of sheepskin coats, John 'Motty' Motson was commentating on the Arsenal game on MOTD on Saturday. Well, the fake commentary that MOTD do anyway. Can you believe he's still alive, let alone still commentating? He was doing it when we were knee high to a grasshopper and Arsenal were finishing 17th.

I think you'd suit a sheepskin jacket. Like John Motson's one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Speaking of sheepskin coats, John 'Motty' Motson was commentating on the Arsenal game on MOTD on Saturday. Well, the fake commentary that MOTD do anyway. Can you believe he's still alive, let alone still commentating? He was doing it when we were knee high to a grasshopper and Arsenal were finishing 17th.
    Newcastle losing to Ronnie Radford's screamer in the mud in Hereford was his big break, wasn't it? 1972, was it? A year or so before I graced this earth with my presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He 9 parts senile though, isn't he? I liked Motty but he was no Barry Davies, was he? "When will they learn?"

Brian Moore was shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think you'd suit a sheepskin jacket. Like John Motson's one.
    I used to have an Irvin jacket for open cockpit stuff. That was quite an extreme sheepskin.

He 9 parts senile though, isn't he? I liked Motty but he was no Barry Davies, was he? "When will they learn?"

Brian Moore was shít.
    But Brian Moore used to do his throaty growl and is the voice I associate with some great Arsenal moments.

Barry Davies always seemed a bit too keen to remind you he had A-Levels. I suspect he considered himself a cut above the Gubbas, Sinstadts and Motsons of this world.

Brian Moore was shít.
    Brian Moore was Mr Football. I only heard Motty on the telly downstairs on Saturday night, but I actually got to watch The Big Match on Sunday lunchtime. I assumed Brian Moore supported Arsenal, because we were on so often and always first. It took me a while to work out the whole London Weekend Television thing.

I used to think that when Brian Moore died football would end. Of course his last words in commentary were "Will he score, Kevin?" "Yes. AAAARGHHH". He dies not long afterwards.